PDA

View Full Version : Fireworks?

DizNee143
06-02-2014, 10:55 AM
I feel like such a newbie with all these questions I've been having..lol
The nights that have MIckeys Very Merry Christmas Party, do they do fireworks for the regular people who aren't attending the party?
The day of my daughters birthday they of course close at 7pm, she loves the fireworks there (we watch them on YouTube)
I don't know now if I should switch the day we celebrate her birthday now :(

Polynesian Dweller
06-02-2014, 11:09 AM
No, just for the party goers. And they are generally around 9:30pm.

DizNee143
06-02-2014, 11:38 AM
Ugh..that's what I figure! Grr..lol

steamboat willy
06-02-2014, 12:53 PM
Take her to the Party for her Party :party: and still see the :fworks:

DizNee143
06-02-2014, 04:36 PM
I'd like too..but it's just not in our budget to spend almost another 200 to stay in the park we already spent a days admission to get into.

steamboat willy
06-02-2014, 05:29 PM
Go outside the 4th floor of the Contemporary Resort on the North End like going across to Bay Lake Towers and there is a viewing platform outside there that you can see the MK Fireworks as close as you can get without being inside the Park for FREE...:secret: Happy Birthday! :party:

Main Street Jim
06-14-2014, 09:04 PM
Go outside the 4th floor of the Contemporary Resort on the North End like going across to Bay Lake Towers and there is a viewing platform outside there that you can see the MK Fireworks as close as you can get without being inside the Park for FREE...:secret: Happy Birthday! :party:Just be aware that the fireworks on Party nights are surrounding the entire MK, so, they'll be *bright* and *LOUD* if you're *right there* at the Contemporary!