PDA

View Full Version : Suffering PDD

akaDisneyDreamer
05-31-2014, 05:08 PM
Yep, I've got Post Disney Depression! Just got back 2 weeks ago tomorrow, and it now seems so long ago! I want to go back already! I need to start working on my scrapbook. What do you do to deal with PDD?

mamatedd
06-01-2014, 12:27 AM
Ugh. You have my sympathies! I TOTALLY understand. I always cry when we leave, put our photos on a slide show and subject ALL family members to watch it, begin a scrapbook(s), and this last time, :blush: I rebooked. Feel better!!!

LoveofEVERYTHINGDisney
06-01-2014, 07:01 AM
We must have been there at the same time! I'm still in a funk about it being over! I really can't afford to go every year so knowing it'll be a couple years till we go again is quite crushing! So much planning and anticipation and then it's over - POOF! sad!:(

MississippiDisneyFreak
06-01-2014, 09:08 AM
The only treatment I find is to start planning the next trip:mickey:

CanadianWDWFan
06-01-2014, 10:07 AM
The only treatment I find is to start planning the next trip:mickey:
:ditto: :thumbsup:

texasteacher
06-01-2014, 10:23 AM
The only way that I have found to lesson the trauma of returning home from a Disney trip is to start planning my next trip!

MNNHFLTX
06-01-2014, 02:40 PM
The only treatment I find is to start planning the next trip:mickey:I suspect this is the cure for 99.9% of everyone on INTERCOT! :D

TheVBs
06-01-2014, 02:58 PM
I sympathize too! We got back a few weeks ago and I was in a serious funk at first (still am a little). I said to DH, "How come it feels like we were not JUST there?!"

To help me get over it I go through all of our photos and Photopass pictures and choose some to order. (Am I the only person left who orders prints for photo albums??) That really helps me relive the trip. I love even the bad shots! Then I work on a photobook. I know, photo album and photobook sound like overkill, but I enjoy looking at both. :blush:

We go every two years, so it's too early to do much planning for the next Disney trip, but we do start to think about where we want our trip to be next year. I also enter contests to win a WDW trip. I never win anything, but it entertains me. This year, I took all of our park and resort maps and put them up on the fridge! Love looking at them! :cloud9:

Oh, and HUGS! Hope the feeling passes soon!

#1donaldfan
06-02-2014, 12:43 PM
18 days !!

Sorry, it's been nearly a year since we've been and it's time to be back. My DD is a seasonal CM and is there now, warming the place up for us. I cannot wait to get there, but once we leave we will have to start planning agian otherwise I will fall into a huge depression !!! ahaha .... which happens to be November when most all our family plans on going ... so not a long time to prepare for the next trip !!:thumbsup:

VacationDisney
06-02-2014, 02:44 PM
Yes, I just start planning the trip:thumbsup:

MississippiDisneyFreak
06-02-2014, 09:01 PM
I suspect this is the cure for 99.9% of everyone on INTERCOT! :D

That's my treatment and the Intercotees are my therapists

joonyer
06-03-2014, 08:57 PM
I suffer from this syndrome, too. But not just after WDW vacations, I get it after every vacation we take; I call it the PVBs. Post Vacation Blues. It's get's especially bad on the way home when I realize I have to go back to work now. Yucch!