PDA

View Full Version : Quick Fast Pass + Question

moe513
05-30-2014, 03:43 PM
I am trying to find a list of the available fast passes for each park. I want to use it to figure out my choices before the 60 day mark.

Thanks, Love Intercot:mickey:

steamboat willy
05-30-2014, 04:39 PM
I ask the same question below without a reply yet? Will keep an eye on yours Moe. We're September traveling and make our FP+ mid July. I did see the tier attraction somewhere for EPCOT. Let me see if I can find them. Enjoy!

MargaretMessler
05-30-2014, 06:24 PM
There are a variety of places you can find the attractions list online, if you do a google search (didn't want to post links, as I wasn't sure if that was allowed), but for the life of I couldn't find a list on the WDW site either :(

If you mean a list of timeslots currently available, I don't think you can get that unless you are within your window and making choices.

moe513
05-30-2014, 07:30 PM
Thx steamboat willy, we travel in August.

As suggested, I am going to try google.

Bruegge
05-31-2014, 10:15 AM
Hope this works... it's a little old... no 7DMT, not A&E but it still helped me:

A/B/C Ranking System

A - Using FP+ here will usually save the most time as compared to the attraction's average standby wait.
B - Using FP+ here will usually save some time as compared to the attraction's average standby wait.
C - Using FP+ here will usually save little time as compared to the attraction's average standby wait.

An asterisk (*) next to an A/B/C rank indicates this attraction offers FP+ only.

Attractions listed within the same priority class are in alphabetical order and not meant to suggest priority within the class.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Attractions With Scheduled Times

Reserved Area - Indicates an exclusive section for use by guests with FP+. This type of FP+ has moderate value in terms of saving time while securing preferred viewing.
Priority Access - Indicates guests with FP+ are allowed into the general show area before or at the same time (via a separate queue) as standby guests. This type of access has little value in terms of saving time or securing preferred viewing.

Parks With FP+ Tiering

In these parks (currently Epcot and Hollywood Studios), FP+ attractions are divided into two groups. Guests are able to make 1 selection from Group 1, and 2 selections from Group 2. This is ostensibly to spread crowds more evenly among all FP+ attractions. The list below uses the following scheme (applying to the attraction's name) to identify FP+ attractions in Group 1, Group 2, and those not currently selectable.
Attraction X - indicates a Group 1 attraction.
Attraction Y - indicates a Group 2 attraction.
Attraction Z - indicates an attraction not currently selectable in either group. It is unknown at this point if these attractions will return as an option in the future.

THE LIST

MAGIC KINGDOM
A - Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
A*- Enchanted Tales With Belle
A - Peter Pan's Flight
A - Space Mountain
A - Splash Mountain
B - Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin
B*- Haunted Mansion
B - Jungle Cruise
B*- Main Street Electrical Parade *Reserved Area (interior Hub across from Castle)
B*- Meet Ariel at her Grotto
B - Meet Cinderella and a Princess Friend at Princess Fairytale Hall
B - Meet Rapunzel and a Princess Friend at Princess Fairytale Hall
B*- Pirates of the Caribbean
B - The Barnstormer
B - The Many Adventures of Winnie The Pooh
B*- Tomorrowland Speedway
B - Under the Sea - Journey of the Little Mermaid
C*- Celebrate a Dream Come True Parade *Reserved Area (interior Hub across from Castle)
C - Dumbo the Flying Elephant
C*- it's a small world
C*- Mad Tea Party
C - Meet Mickey Mouse at Town Square Theater
C - Mickey's PhilharMagic
C*- Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor
C*- The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
C*- Wishes *Reserved Area (Rose Garden, off-center but uncrowded)

EPCOT (Tiering In Effect)
A - Soarin'
A - Test Track
B - Maelstrom
B - Mission: Space
B*- Turtle Talk With Crush
C*- Captain EO
C*- Illuminations: Reflections of Earth *Reserved Area (World Showcase Plaza)
C*- Journey Into Imagination With Figment
C - Living with the Land
C*- Meet Disney Pals at the Epcot Character Spot
C*- Spaceship Earth
C*- The Seas with Nemo & Friends

HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS (Tiering In Effect)
A - Rock 'n' Roller Coaster
A - The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
A - Toy Story Midway Mania
B - Star Tours
B*- The Great Movie Ride
C*- American Idol
C*- Beauty and the Beast - Live on Stage *Priority Access
C*- Disney Junior - Live on Stage *Reserved Area (center front section, poor viewing)
C*- Fantasmic *Priority Access *See special note below*
C*- Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular *Priority Access
C*- Lights, Motors, Action! Extreme Stunt Show
C*- Muppet Vision 3D
C*- Voyage of the Little Mermaid *Priority Access

ANIMAL KINGDOM
A - Expedition Everest
A - Kali River Rapids
A - Kilimanjaro Safaris
B - DINOSAUR
B*- Festival of the Lion King *Priority Access
B*- Finding Nemo *Priority Access
B - Primeval Whirl
C*- It's Tough to be a Bug
C*- Meet Favorite Disney Pals at Adventurers Outpost

Additional Notes
- FP+ will generally save more time when crowds are heavier. Therefore, it makes the most sense to choose FP+ windows in the afternoon and early evening--when crowds are at their daily peak.
- For the same reason, when park-hopping the best strategy is often to make FP+ selections in the second (or third) park each day. (The FP+ system currently allows selections in a single park only on any one day.)

Special Note for Fantasmic Only
As of late October, WDW has changed the original Reserved Area to Priority Access. The priority of Fantasmic is downgraded to a C.

Bruegge
05-31-2014, 10:17 AM
Same age as above post....

Here is the list of tiers:

Disney's Hollywood Studios

Experience Group 1 (select one experience from this group)

Toy Story Midway Mania!
Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith
Fantasmic!
Beauty and the Beast – Live on Stage

Experience Group 2 (select two experiences from this group)

Voyage of the Little Mermaid
The American Idol Experience
The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
Star Tours - The Adventures Continue
The Great Movie Ride
Muppet*Vision 3D
Disney Junior – Live on Stage
Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular!
Lights, Motors, Action! Extreme Stunt Show

Epcot

Experience Group 1 (select one experience from this group)

IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth
Maelstrom
Character Spot
Soarin’
Test Track

Experience Group 2 (select two experiences from this group)

Captain EO
Journey into Imagination with Figment
Land
Mission: SPACE
Spaceship Earth
The Seas with Nemo & Friends
Turtle Talk with Crush

mesaboy2
06-01-2014, 04:38 AM
Hope this works... it's a little old... no 7DMT, not A&E but it still helped me:

A/B/C Ranking System

A - Using FP+ here will usually save the most time as compared to the attraction's average standby wait.
B - Using FP+ here will usually save some time as compared to the attraction's average standby wait.
C - Using FP+ here will usually save little time as compared to the attraction's average standby wait.

An asterisk (*) next to an A/B/C rank indicates this attraction offers FP+ only.

Attractions listed within the same priority class are in alphabetical order and not meant to suggest priority within the class.

Attractions With Scheduled Times

Reserved Area - Indicates an exclusive section for use by guests with FP+. This type of FP+ has moderate value in terms of saving time while securing preferred viewing.
Priority Access - Indicates guests with FP+ are allowed into the general show area before or at the same time (via a separate queue) as standby guests. This type of access has little value in terms of saving time or securing preferred viewing.

Parks With FP+ Tiering

In these parks (currently Epcot and Hollywood Studios), FP+ attractions are divided into two groups. Guests are able to make 1 selection from Group 1, and 2 selections from Group 2. This is ostensibly to spread crowds more evenly among all FP+ attractions. The list below uses the following scheme (applying to the attraction's name) to identify FP+ attractions in Group 1, Group 2, and those not currently selectable.
Attraction X - indicates a Group 1 attraction.
Attraction Y - indicates a Group 2 attraction.
Attraction Z - indicates an attraction not currently selectable in either group. It is unknown at this point if these attractions will return as an option in the future.

THE LIST

MAGIC KINGDOM
A - Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
A*- Enchanted Tales With Belle
A - Peter Pan's Flight
A - Space Mountain
A - Splash Mountain
B - Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin
B*- Haunted Mansion
B - Jungle Cruise
B*- Main Street Electrical Parade *Reserved Area (interior Hub across from Castle)
B*- Meet Ariel at her Grotto
B - Meet Cinderella and a Princess Friend at Princess Fairytale Hall
B - Meet Rapunzel and a Princess Friend at Princess Fairytale Hall
B*- Pirates of the Caribbean
B - The Barnstormer
B - The Many Adventures of Winnie The Pooh
B*- Tomorrowland Speedway
B - Under the Sea - Journey of the Little Mermaid
C*- Celebrate a Dream Come True Parade *Reserved Area (interior Hub across from Castle)
C - Dumbo the Flying Elephant
C*- it's a small world
C*- Mad Tea Party
C - Meet Mickey Mouse at Town Square Theater
C - Mickey's PhilharMagic
C*- Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor
C*- The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
C*- Wishes *Reserved Area (Rose Garden, off-center but uncrowded)

EPCOT (Tiering In Effect)
A - Soarin'
A - Test Track
B - Maelstrom
B - Mission: Space
B*- Turtle Talk With Crush
C*- Captain EO
C*- Illuminations: Reflections of Earth *Reserved Area (World Showcase Plaza)
C*- Journey Into Imagination With Figment
C - Living with the Land
C*- Meet Disney Pals at the Epcot Character Spot
C*- Spaceship Earth
C*- The Seas with Nemo & Friends

HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS (Tiering In Effect)
A - Rock 'n' Roller Coaster
A - The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
A - Toy Story Midway Mania
B - Star Tours
B*- The Great Movie Ride
C*- American Idol
C*- Beauty and the Beast - Live on Stage *Priority Access
C*- Disney Junior - Live on Stage *Reserved Area (center front section, poor viewing)
C*- Fantasmic *Priority Access *See special note below*
C*- Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular *Priority Access
C*- Lights, Motors, Action! Extreme Stunt Show
C*- Muppet Vision 3D
C*- Voyage of the Little Mermaid *Priority Access

ANIMAL KINGDOM
A - Expedition Everest
A - Kali River Rapids
A - Kilimanjaro Safaris
B - DINOSAUR
B*- Festival of the Lion King *Priority Access
B*- Finding Nemo *Priority Access
B - Primeval Whirl
C*- It's Tough to be a Bug
C*- Meet Favorite Disney Pals at Adventurers Outpost

Additional Notes
- FP+ will generally save more time when crowds are heavier. Therefore, it makes the most sense to choose FP+ windows in the afternoon and early evening--when crowds are at their daily peak.
- For the same reason, when park-hopping the best strategy is often to make FP+ selections in the second (or third) park each day. (The FP+ system currently allows selections in a single park only on any one day.)

Special Note for Fantasmic Only
As of late October, WDW has changed the original Reserved Area to Priority Access. The priority of Fantasmic is downgraded to a C.

This data is copied from an old post that I authored on another Disney fan forum. An up-to-date list can be found and is maintained on that forum. Googling "FastPass suggested priorities" should get you close.

Jack Skellington
06-02-2014, 11:26 AM
I will preface this by saying I do like Maelstrom.... But, how is that on par with the other attractions in its tier?

JS:mickey:

yankeesfan123
06-02-2014, 01:51 PM
They needed something and it's the closest thing. It's like beauty and the beast being top tier.

Melanie
06-02-2014, 02:59 PM
I will preface this by saying I do like Maelstrom.... But, how is that on par with the other attractions in its tier?

JS:mickey:

It's wait times justify what it's tiered with.

MODERATOR ALERT!

Folks, this is the second time (with this exact same list) that we've had it copied and pasted without credit being given. Please always give credit where credit is due!

mesaboy2
06-02-2014, 11:40 PM
It's wait times justify what it's tiered with.

MODERATOR ALERT!

Folks, this is the second time (with this exact same list) that we've had it copied and pasted without credit being given. Please always give credit where credit is due!

Thanks, Melanie.

I have added a new thread with an updated updated list and info. Hopefully it helps the Intercot community like it appears to have my home site. :blush: