PDA

View Full Version : Low crowds or is Le Cellier not as tough anymore?

rjmdds
05-29-2014, 12:03 PM
I was just able to easily secure an ADR for Le Cellier at the end of August with only about 80+ days to go. I had several options for dinner times. I just took a chance to see if anything was available not expecting there to be. So this made me wonder if it is a sign of low crowds (which would be great for us) or has Le Cellier lost its title as the Toughest ADR in Epcot? I know the last week of August is typically lower crowds than the rest of the summer, but I never expected to grab an ADR there with choices this close to the date.

faline
05-29-2014, 12:06 PM
On our trip earlier this month, I made a same day Le Cellier reservation for dinner while sitting at lunch. When we arrived, there weren't any folks hanging around waiting to be seated.

rjmdds
05-29-2014, 12:18 PM
Interesting. Thanks faline.

cer
05-29-2014, 12:47 PM
I think since it has been reclassified as signature dining with a menu change and price change, it is an easier reservation to get.

Belle of the Ball 051411
05-29-2014, 01:01 PM
I think since it has been reclassified as signature dining with a menu change and price change, it is an easier reservation to get.

This!

PirateLover
05-29-2014, 01:30 PM

My thoughts exactly. I'm sure it's still a tough ADR during busy times, or for larger parties, but it seems like it's not nearly as difficult as it once was. On our recent trip we weren't able to secure a last minute ressie for 5, but just for kicks I searched for 2 and we could've gotten in.

d_m_n_n
05-29-2014, 04:57 PM

While we enjoy le cellier, this is why we've stopped going. We are always on the ddp and I just don't think it's worth two credits...

LoveofEVERYTHINGDisney
05-30-2014, 05:23 AM
I was also lucky to snag a ressie at Le Cellier less than the 180 day mark and was surprised. We did debate about going since it does use 2 TS credits. We chose not to eat a TS one night so we could "save" for our meal there. Now when we arrived for our ressie a week ago (at 5:00), there were people inquiring about eating there and were told they were completely booked with nothing available for the rest of the evening. BTW - our meal was beyond amazing- as it has been every time we have eaten there. We were SO happy we "saved-up" to eat there!:thumbsup:

Melanie
05-30-2014, 08:20 AM
We love it there! As we don't ever do the dining plan, I'm thrilled that it's easier to get in and I'll gladly pay my cash to dine. :thumbsup:

Crow
05-30-2014, 12:50 PM
I found an ADR for it a few trips ago and was surprised..i think its lustre is wearing off also. It wasn't too bad last time, but there are many places I would go before here. The atmosphere doesn't really do it for me either...Id rather go to San ANgel which has a great ambiance or Tokyo DIning with great service and a view out the window.