PDA

View Full Version : Help with MDE for 3 separate reservations

titleistboy
05-28-2014, 08:53 AM
Hello, all...

I'm hoping someone can answer a few questions about the following scenario, as Disney directly can't quite explain it as clearly as I'd like...

My wife, son, and I are going to WDW in October, along with my sister and Brother in Law, and my parents. Sis and BiL are on one reservation, my parents on another, and my wife and I on a third.

I'm handling all the planning for the trip, and here's the question...if I understand correctly, I can make FP+ for all of us at one time if our reservations are linked through MDE on the app.

My sister and father have "connected" to me through the app, but my mother and BiL do not show up, even though they're on those reservations owned by dad and sister.

Disney has told me that we just need to connect the reservations through MDE, but I'm wondering if we need to connect magic bands instead?

Help!

Bay Lake
05-28-2014, 08:59 AM
I just had this happen to me yesterday,where some of my family was showing up and others not. I called the IT people and they merged them all for me, so now I can select all the fastpass for the group

yjgirl32
05-28-2014, 09:01 AM
I also had a similar problem, but the people going with me had to connect me as family- so it would allow me to make the fastpasses for them.

gottaluvtink
06-10-2014, 10:17 AM
We had a group of 22 back in Jamuary, five different reservations. It was quite a challenge, and some calls to Disney, but eventually, we all linked and everything went very smoothly.

Are all of the people in your group listed as friends on your MDE? Did they all set their accounts so that you and them can share everything?