PDA

View Full Version : Interactive Play?

Jack Skellington
05-27-2014, 12:50 PM
Posted this at the end of another thread, so I think it is being overlooked:

I know of the new Haunted Mansion queue interactive features, but what other such interactive features are scattered around the parks?

I am thinking specifically about some of the interactive features similar to the Indiana Jones attraction queue at DLR, etc. For example, I hear there are some neat new features in the Seven Dwarfs' Mine Train queue. Anything else?

Thanks,

JS :mickey:

AgentC
05-27-2014, 01:12 PM
The Pooh queue has a lot of interactive play but it is definitely geared to younger kids.

Space Mountain has video games in the queue.

Big Thunder has a few but they are not always working.

MargaretMessler
05-27-2014, 03:59 PM
Moving over to EPCOT, there is a build your own car feature in the queue for Test Track now.

Jack Skellington
06-18-2014, 12:25 PM
Just returned. We went to HM several times, but each time we had a FastPass so we ended up bypassing the cemetary line, meaning we didn't have the option of trying the new interactive stuff. We did get to try the interactive play features on BTM, which I thought were great. My nephews got stuck in line during a 30 min rain storm, so they got to play with a lot of the features for a long time, they definitely enjoyed it.

The Pooh stuff looked good, again we had FPs so we ended up skipping most of it.

Just means we have to go back again soon!

JS:mickey: