PDA

View Full Version : Late dinner at Chef Mickeys

Ally'sMom
05-24-2014, 11:35 AM
Need your help - the only time I can get for dinner at Chef Mickeys was 8:50 and they close at 9:30. My question is, will there still be fresh food and also will I get kicked out at 9:30? I have never had such a late time and don't know if I should just skip it this year. Thank you for any help you can give me :mickey:

TheRustyScupper
05-24-2014, 03:41 PM
1) Character buffets *usually* keep things pretty well stocked.
2) However, they sometimes do not replenish long-cooking items.
3) As for being rushed out, do not worry, as you can take your time. *

* Pay no attention to the curmudgeonly older lady at the cash register with the cattle prod.

mamatedd
05-25-2014, 01:16 AM
We just did this a couple of weeks ago. Our exact time was 8:50. I was tempted to cancel several times because of all the things you are worried about. I'm so glad I didn't! We had a great time, great food- constantly replenished at the buffet, awesome character interaction, and left well after ten! They don't actually "close" @ 9:30, just stop seating new diners. No worries! If Chef Mickey's is your thing, go & enjoy!!!:mickey:

lawgirl
05-26-2014, 10:25 AM
We had a late reservation there last year, and it was great. The food buffet seemed really well stocked, and the dessert table...omg! And after dinner, we were just in time to step outside and see the fireworks. It was great.

Ally'sMom
05-26-2014, 08:53 PM
Thank you for all your help - We are going to take the late time :)