PDA

View Full Version : 180 day mark coming soon

homeschool mom
05-23-2014, 07:17 AM
Our 180 day mark is June 24. Can I make all our ressies on that day. I haven't done this in 2 years and so much has changed.

VWL Mom
05-23-2014, 07:59 AM
You can make all your ADRs for up to 10 days. That has stayed the same.

DaisylovesDonald
05-23-2014, 08:07 AM
My 180 day mark was on Monday - I was only able to book for Day 1 of my trip online at 6am. All my resort reservations information was linked up correctly on My Disney Experience, and when I called at 7am (on hold for 45 min) there were no problems booking the rest of the trip. The only thing I couldn't get was Be Our Guest on the day I wanted - but I did get it on another day later in the trip, so I was very grateful! In other words, don't panic if there is a glitch, just call at 7am.

One of my family members was booking last Friday and had no issues, booked the entire trip online at the 6am starting time 180 days prior.

So yes, you should be able to make reservations for your entire trip (unless your trip is longer than 10 days) the morning of 180 days out, but your hotel reservation needs to be linked on My Disney Experience. Also, it is recommended to prioritize your reservations according to popularity so you get the more popular restaurants booked first. I think it is also more recent that you will need to provide a credit card to secure the reservations, as they will charge a $10 fee if you do not cancel the reservation by the day before the seating time.