PDA

View Full Version : Park tickets

TheTizSilent
05-22-2014, 06:11 PM
Quick question. Does anyone know if there are any websites or places I can go to get tickets for cheaper cost that what i'm seeing on disneyworld.com for 2 day park hopper?

ibelieveindisneymagic
05-22-2014, 07:25 PM
I don't think there deals to be had on the 2-day ticket, but if there are, the Official Ticket Center (http://www.officialticketcenter.com/default.aspx?affid=TC21LBC) would be the place!

Main Street Jim
05-22-2014, 11:09 PM
Whatever you do...please do NOT buy your park tickets from any "unofficial" Disney "ticket sellers" - not only online, but, anywhere in the Orlando area. There are *several hundred* convenience stores with little "ticket booths" stationed outside.

Quick story: back in about 2003, I worked the turnstiles at Magic Kingdom. Family shows up - ten people in all. The "Magic Your Way" tickets had just recently been introduced. The dad - apparently the leader of the group - starts handing out tickets to everyone in the group. First one tries to go through the turnstile; it locks and the screen says "No days left on ticket". Second person, then third, and fourth. I ask them to wait just a minute for my manager to come over, and show him what's going on. Manager takes all the tickets to our office and comes back - and informs the family that *none* of the tickets were any good. All of the days had been used on them already. Apparently, they had bought the tickets at "some discount ticket place" to try and save money so they could afford to stay at the Contemporary. They were 10-day tickets, and the family thought they were buying them with seven days left on them. 1) Theme-park tickets are NOT transferrable; and 2) it's kind of hard to buy TEN seven-day park-hoppers for $800 (that's only $80 a piece for ten tickets).

Don't skimp on your park tickets to try and save a few bucks.