PDA

View Full Version : Enhancements in Haunted Mansion Queue?

Jack Skellington
05-21-2014, 01:51 AM
I read on the official WDW site that there are some interactive features in the HM queue. Has anyone seen, or experienced them? Any tricks or tips?

Thanks,
JS:mickey:

Altair
05-21-2014, 05:37 AM
There is a Youtube video available with an Imagineer doing a walkthrough of the queue. :mickey:

SandmanGStefani24
05-21-2014, 06:36 AM
one most people had fun with was the stone pipe organ of sorts. It seems to be just a decoration, but touching it makes it play. Just my feeble attempts were enough to get people talking and make them want to try it also/

faline
05-21-2014, 07:57 AM
We've been through the interactive area a few times. I thought it was fun the first time we wandered through. The best was when we had a five year old with us and yes, he loved, that organ!! We got some great pics and there was even a photopass photographer stationed there who took additional pictures. The last time I went through that area, we were forced to go that way by the way the line was set up and we simply walked through as best as we could. On our last trip, we didn't go through this area at all.

It's nicely done and, in addition to the organ, there are other items you can touch to make musical sounds. There is an interactive area asking questions and waiting for your answers.