PDA

View Full Version : Military Pass Questions

DisneyMelissa
05-19-2014, 12:36 PM
Hi everyone :)

Does anyone have experience with buying the 4 day military pass on a military base? I already have an annual pass, but my BF will be visiting later this week. He is planning to buy the 4 day military pass either today or tomorrow before he gets to FL, but we will not be going to the World until Thursday or so. This means that we can't activate his pass until then.

When he purchases the ticket at the base ticket counter, will he get a ticket # so that we can start booking FPs? I want to book times ASAP!

If we have to wait until he gets here to get the ticket number....would I instead be able to buy his ticket at SOG? I am also military, but not sure if I could purchase it for him.

Just wondering what would be the best route to get FP, especially with the holiday weekend/24 hr MK event!

Thank you!!

Melanie
05-19-2014, 02:57 PM
Yes, there is a number on the voucher they give you which you can enter into MDE and start making FP+ selections.

DisneyMelissa
05-19-2014, 05:31 PM
Great news, thank you! :mickey::mickey::mickey:

Bruegge
05-19-2014, 11:43 PM
If you haven't made hotel reservations yet, besides Shades of Green you have a lot of discounted Disney hotels ... up to 40% for Deluxe..check it out...

DisneyMelissa
05-20-2014, 11:06 AM
Thank you! Fortunately, my mom's house is about 15 minutes away :) BUT, 40% off of deluxe is amazing...I've always wanted to stay at the Contemporary and Polynesian! Might have to use that offer sometime, even just for one night! :cloud9: