PDA

View Full Version : Harambe nights

mouseketeer mom
05-19-2014, 12:24 PM
We have one night open during our trip, and it happens to be June 7th, when Harambe nights starts in AK. What do you all think?? Worth doing? Does anyone have intel on the food portion of it (always on my mind!!)...is this dinner worthy or do we need to plan a meal before the event if we decide to do it? Advice please!!

BadBoyBill
05-22-2014, 08:52 PM
The menu is listed on the Disney blog or you can google it. It seems pretty substantial and similar to the food at Tusker House or Boma. We have tickets that same night and are really looking forward to it as it is a limited run and sounds like it will be very well done.

marlyn
05-23-2014, 01:33 AM
We have tickets for the last night August 9. Very excited about it. I really think it will be awesome. I bought premium seating tickets and I'm glad I did. I read that the premium tickets are sold out for all nights!

mouseketeer mom
05-24-2014, 12:15 PM
The menu is listed on the Disney blog or you can google it. It seems pretty substantial and similar to the food at Tusker House or Boma. We have tickets that same night and are really looking forward to it as it is a limited run and sounds like it will be very well done.

Thank you thank you! Just read the menu and wowsa, I can't wait. It's more than enough for sure. I think I may actually cancel our Boma ressie the next night and choose something else now.