PDA

View Full Version : Fill in the blank for a needed ADR!

mouseketeer mom
05-18-2014, 07:24 AM
I have one night that I need an ADR. Heres what I have so far, then I need suggestions to fill in the blank!! We have,
Askerhus dinner
Ohana dinner
Sci fi lunch
Boma dinner
Brown derby dinner
Rose and Crown dinner
We have one night to fill in. It's our Epcot day, our plan is to have a light lunch in the countries on this day, then we have no plans for the evening yet. What might be fun? I was thinking Crystal Palace, but I'm just not sure....

mouseketeer mom
05-18-2014, 07:25 AM
Oh, we also have the afternoon tea scheduled..

MississippiDisneyFreak
05-18-2014, 08:15 AM
I see you have Ohana already (our favorite) are you open to signature? What about Narcossee's or Citricos at the Grand? Or if not signature Via Napoli in Epcot. We do enjoy Crystal Palace if you are looking for a character meal.

Arielfan98
05-18-2014, 09:12 AM
Tony's Town Square
Be our Guest (if you can get in)
Chef Mickey's
Kona Cafe
California Grill
The Wave
1900 Park Fare

buzznwoodysmom
05-18-2014, 09:37 AM
What about Kona Cafe since there is a chance it won't be around after the renovations at the Poly. I haven't heard anything confirmed, but I do keep seeing it pop up that Kona won't be around much longer. Might be your last chance to dine here!

MississippiDisneyFreak
05-18-2014, 11:02 AM
What about Kona Cafe since there is a chance it won't be around after the renovations at the Poly. I haven't heard anything confirmed, but I do keep seeing it pop up that Kona won't be around much longer. Might be your last chance to dine here!

:fit: What? I hope that's a rumor, they have the best breakfast ever at Disney.

buzznwoodysmom
05-18-2014, 11:29 AM
:fit: What? I hope that's a rumor, they have the best breakfast ever at Disney.

I know!!! Hopefully what I have read is wrong, but the source is usually spot on with this stuff.

What I read most recently is that there will still be a restaurant in that location, but it may have a new name and menu. I have also read that it will be more closed in, not open to the lobby like it is now. But of course plans keep changing and even if this is what they are planning at the moment that doesn't mean that's what will ultimately happen with the space.

Still, as a fan of Kona I would probably book an ADR there if I had an upcoming trip just incase I may not get the chance to eat there again. So many changes coming to the Poly! Hoping it's amazing, and holds most of its charm, once it's done.

markyv
05-18-2014, 12:11 PM
Teppan Edo is a can't miss choice.

MississippiDisneyFreak
05-18-2014, 02:02 PM
I know!!! Hopefully what I have read is wrong, but the source is usually spot on with this stuff.

What I read most recently is that there will still be a restaurant in that location, but it may have a new name and menu. I have also read that it will be more closed in, not open to the lobby like it is now. But of course plans keep changing and even if this is what they are planning at the moment that doesn't mean that's what will ultimately happen with the space.

Still, as a fan of Kona I would probably book an ADR there if I had an upcoming trip just incase I may not get the chance to eat there again. So many changes coming to the Poly! Hoping it's amazing, and holds most of its charm, once it's done.

I'm all down with refurbs but it seems this Poly refurb is messing up all the things that make it special, the waterfall, Kona, what next, hopefully Ohana will survive. If they want to change something everyone says the luau is lame, maybe they should redo it:rant:

jenperich
05-20-2014, 08:47 AM
We actually LOVED Oktoberfest! It was great food, and the entertainment, though silly, was fun too. But we do also love Via Napoli too. Good luck!

mouseketeer mom
05-20-2014, 12:15 PM
Instead of an ADR we got tickets for Harambe nights party at AK!!! Love this!!!