PDA

View Full Version : Ordered our MNSSHP tickets last night!! Ack!!

SurferStitch
05-16-2014, 08:20 AM
I know it's nothing big, but we ordered our MNSSHP tickets last night for the 10/16 party!! Just one more thing that makes our upcoming magical trip even more real!!

Gotta get moving on my costume! So much to do to get it done!! Let's see... I have the corset and boots, pattern for the skirt and blouse (still need fabric), beads are on the way, and I've had the wings since my last costume.... Know who I'm going to be??

disneymom15
05-16-2014, 12:10 PM
Don't know her name, but are you going to be the "pirate fairy"?

SurferStitch
05-16-2014, 04:28 PM
Yep!! Zarina I will be!

It will be very authentic once it's done... right down to the oversized red beads for the belt!

MississippiDisneyFreak
05-16-2014, 05:32 PM
We will be there a couple of weeks after you....I know my mom is Jessie from Toy Story....I was going to be the witch from the Great and Powerful OZ but started wondering if the hat will be a problem on rides and at the parade, it is kind of tall and wide:confused: Now I don't know what to do

SurferStitch
05-16-2014, 08:59 PM
Do it!!

When I was Tinkerbell in 2012 I wore custom made wings that have the exact same markings as Tink's. I went with the smaller size, and they were about the same size as the Tink in the parks (mine were a touch bigger). I thought the next size up would be too big to get on rides or move through crowds. Now I'm thinking of getting the bigger ones like Zarina's!! Mine are pretty big, but I had no issues at all. Now, I didn't do Space Mountain, but did do HM and Peter Pan (of course). We don't do many rides at the parties, but HM and Peter were a must!

Go for it!! It's a great costume!

MississippiDisneyFreak
05-17-2014, 09:02 AM
Do it!!

When I was Tinkerbell in 2012 I wore custom made wings that have the exact same markings as Tink's. I went with the smaller size, and they were about the same size as the Tink in the parks (mine were a touch bigger). I thought the next size up would be too big to get on rides or move through crowds. Now I'm thinking of getting the bigger ones like Zarina's!! Mine are pretty big, but I had no issues at all. Now, I didn't do Space Mountain, but did do HM and Peter Pan (of course). We don't do many rides at the parties, but HM and Peter were a must!

Go for it!! It's a great costume!

Thanks you made me feel better and I already have most of my costume.:thumbsup: