PDA

View Full Version : Park tickets / New to this new Fast Pass thingy.

battle beast
05-15-2014, 01:32 PM
Ok, so last year we go and everything is cool. Paper Fast Pass tickets. Plastic Cards. Kosher. Staus Quo.

THIS YEAR, we have to customize wristbands (Be cool if you could add a character OTHER than mickey...) and now this whole fast pass thingy is confusing me.

Have they COMPLETELY done away with paper fast pass tickets? I collected them and got them framed with ride Photos.

If I get my park tickets at the door (so to speak), will they still be linked to my wristband? or should I get them ahead of time? I don't know which is cheaper.

As always, INTERCOT faithful, thanks for the help! :help::confused::confused::confused:

faline
05-15-2014, 02:29 PM
The old fastpass machines are completely gone. If you get your tickets at the gate, I'm guessing they can link them to your band for you at that point. If you wait to buy your tickets, though, you will not be able to book any advance fastpasses and will need to use the kiosks after you enter the park - at least for your first day.

VWL Mom
05-15-2014, 02:30 PM
If you buy you tickets beforehand and use our sponsor OTC (http://www.officialticketcenter.com/default.aspx?affid=TC21LBC) it you would realize a savings. Additionally, if you buy early you would be able to book your FP+ as far as 60 days out.