PDA

View Full Version : any tips?

biggins
05-14-2014, 01:04 PM
We finally booked our September vacation at BCV! We are very excited. Does anyone have any tips about staying at the villas? I've stayed at BC before but never the villas.. And villas in general, any tips about what we should bring in or order for the kitchen..ie milk, coffee? Is the check in located in the beach club lobby or another area? Thanks for any information!!

faline
05-14-2014, 01:43 PM
Check in is at the Beach Club lobby.

We typically bring coffee, creamer and sugar with us. We also bring laundry detergent. If we have a grocery stop on the way, we probably also pick up milk, juice, some breakfast items and some snacks.

biggins
05-14-2014, 04:16 PM
Thank you!

PlutoPlanet
05-15-2014, 11:58 AM
We really like the washer and dryer. We put a load in in the morning and another as we get ready for dinner. We always have clean clothes.

VWL Mom
05-15-2014, 01:00 PM
If you decide to bring your own coffee don't forget the coffee filters :blush:, they use the flat bottom type. I usually pick up the Purex 3 in 1 sheets for the laundry, they take up no space at all.

DisneyFan1979
05-16-2014, 12:03 PM
FYI: They provide enough laundry detergent to do 1-2 loads. So depending on how much laundry you plan to do and how particular you are about detergent brand you may not need to bring your own. They also replenish supplies after the 3rd night. We found that was sufficient for us, but what we did bring was a few dryer sheets--also helpful for freshening up wet clothes if you get stuck in a Florida downpour!

faline
05-16-2014, 12:09 PM
I usually pick up the Pyrex 2 in 1 sheets for the laundry, they take up no space at all.

Love those - do they still sell them? I haven't been able to find them in quite some time now.

VWL Mom
05-16-2014, 05:47 PM
Love those - do they still sell them? I haven't been able to find them in quite some time now.

I hadn't seen them in the grocery store anymore but picked them up a few months back in Walmart.