PDA

View Full Version : MNSSHP and Fastpasses

Poohbear88
05-13-2014, 01:40 PM
I was just wondering if you are going to the MNSSHP will you still need to do the fast passes for the party? We are going on Thursday Oct 23 I don't think it will be very busy, but just wondering?

conan617
05-13-2014, 02:58 PM
Great question! I will be following this post because I would like to know as well if you can book FP+ for the parties.

I wouldn't assume it will not be busy though. The parties draw lots of people and that date is pretty close to Halloween. Although you may get lucky!

If booking FPs for parties is an option, I would definitely take advantage of it.

joonyer
05-13-2014, 03:17 PM
In the past, FPs were not available for the parties. Don't know if it will be different now with FP+, but I guess we will find out soon.

VWL Mom
05-13-2014, 04:03 PM
They've not had FP in the past as Joonyer said and I don't expect them to have FP+ now. Especially the confusion it would cause if a day guest books FP+ during party time (willingly or unwillingly) and then can't use it, people would be livid. I don't think the system could differentiate between a regular ticket and a party ticket.

We had no problems getting on rides during MNSSHP. Many are there strictly for the costumes, trick or treating, parade and character meet and greets.

disneynarula
05-15-2014, 07:32 AM
We walked on about every ride at the party a few years ago.

TinkerBeth21
05-22-2014, 10:58 AM
I have called and asked about this. You cannot book fastpass+ for hard ticket events. You also cannot use fastpass+ reservations if you did not get in using a regular admission ticket. So if you have a 2 day MYW ticket and book fast passes for the day of the party (say times from 4-7pm since you can get in at 4), but you do not use a day off of your MYW ticket, you cannot use the Fastpass+ that you booked. I was trying to find a way around the system so we could book fastpass+ for Anna and Elsa the day we are going to use a party ticket and just not have Fastpass+ available for one of our other days.

lightyearfan
05-23-2014, 09:17 AM
I was just wondering if you are going to the MNSSHP will you still need to do the fast passes for the party? We are going on Thursday Oct 23 I don't think it will be very busy, but just wondering?

dw and myself will be there on the 23rd as well, you won't have to worry about getting on the rides with fast pass, yes the parks are somewhat crowded, but you should have no problem getting on anything as we were able to walk on any ride during last years party. i would say that you should time out the schedule this way you can do everything that the party is offering, and still do the rides hope this helps

Victor

disneynarula
05-24-2014, 04:39 AM
Most of the crowds are for the party events and not the rides. When we went the lines were longer for the Trick or Treating than the rides.

DKA041177
05-24-2014, 09:34 AM
Great!! Thanks for the information.