PDA

View Full Version : Dining Reservation Problems

pixiesmimi
05-09-2014, 04:02 PM
Anyone else having trouble making dining reservations online today? I managed to get a couple of reservations made but on the next two I tried I got all the way through to confirmation and it just went back to the original page without confirming it. In the meantime I lost the time I was trying to reserve. :confused:

ibelieveindisneymagic
05-09-2014, 06:35 PM
I'm sorry - the Disney site is so flaky!

Were you finally able to get the ADR's? I usually find that I have to use a couple of browsers to get everything all done. Not fun!

pixiesmimi
05-09-2014, 08:30 PM
I have been able to get three out of 8. :( I wanted to get this out of the way today so I could move on to other planning but looks like it isn't going to happen. One confirmation finally came through on an email but on the web site it never got to the confirmation page. So I am going to keep trying. I will be very upset if I find the right reservations and then can't get them booked because of internet problems.

LoveofEVERYTHINGDisney
05-10-2014, 05:07 AM
Same thing happened to me when I was setting up our ADR's months ago. I ended up calling to make the reservations but the CM I spoke to told me the system wasn't accepting any new reservations. This was on a Saturday afternoon! I also did not get a few choices due to the glitch. I thought it would have been fixed by now. Good Luck!