PDA

View Full Version : FP+ Change Window

birdsell
05-08-2014, 03:35 PM
As far as when you can change your FP+ and not have it count against you, can you be in your window and still change the FastPass, or does it have to be done before your window opens. We have Splash FP+ for 10:00am, but if the line is short, I'd like to change it to another attraction later in the day. Can I show up at the attraction and get in the standby line at 10:15, for example, and still change my FP+ to another experience?

disneymom15
05-08-2014, 04:28 PM
I don't think you can. We were running late for our fp+ at TSM in January and we were told no by concierge at our resort (our window had just opened).

buzznwoodysmom
05-08-2014, 04:36 PM
Back in November we were able to replace a FP+ that was within it's window, as well as another one after it had expired. Not sure if it's still done that way, but the expired FP showed that it had not been used and we were able to select something to replace it. In our case we selected the same attraction for later in the day, but we did have the option to change it to anything else that was available. Of course a lot has changed since November so that may not be the case any longer.

ibelieveindisneymagic
05-08-2014, 09:32 PM
Although I haven't personally tried it, it is my understanding that you can change at FP+ at any time within the day, as long as it hasn't been used (of course).

So yes, you could "check out" the line and then move it, as far as I am aware.

Mrs Bus Driver
05-10-2014, 09:10 AM
If you do this please let us know what happens. TIA:mickey: