PDA

View Full Version : Fast Pass for more than rides??

biggins
05-07-2014, 06:13 PM
Hello, looking for some information if anyone can help. I am used to the fast pass system prior for rides, I never really used it myself. I heard from a family member that you can now fast pass certain meals and even a preferred area to stand for parades and fireworks?? Is that true? If it is I really have to look into everything or it sounds like I will me missing the boat so to speak. Help? :blush:

rjmdds
05-07-2014, 07:22 PM
Fp+ now encompasses many different "experiences" in the parks besides rides. Be Our Guest is available for Fp+ for lunch only. I am sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the BOG Fp+ for lunch is exclusive of your 3 allotted FPs. And I believe it needs to be booked through it's own website.
Some character meets are now available through FP+, the most significant of which is the Anna/Elsa meet in the MK. It was even announced today that some character meet and greets will be exclusively reserved for FP+. I believe those are Minnie in DHS, Tigger and Pooh in Epcot and Donald and Daisy in AK. Parades and fireworks are available for FP+ as well. You will find some debate whether they are worth wasting Fps on though. These include Illuminations in Epcot and Fantasmic in DHS, besides Wishes and the MSEP in the MK. There are threads on here that will give you all you need to know. There is a lot to sort through and many theories on how to utilize them. Good luck!

Mrs Bus Driver
05-07-2014, 08:42 PM
There are many threads with info on this site. Just use the site search engine and put in fp+ I am sure you will find plenty of info :mickey:

biggins
05-08-2014, 11:27 AM
Thank you both! I will definitely need to do this because this trip revolves around my toddler and the parades and characters will probably be more important then the big rides for us. Thanks again!

yankeesfan123
05-08-2014, 12:58 PM
Just know that same parade and show times are not available at the 60 day mark