PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Mickey Dinner

honeybear
05-07-2014, 04:20 PM
So does anyone have any info on the Star Wars themed dinner at Hollywood and Vine? Is this now the theme all the time? Will they still have the Playhouse Disney Breakfast there? Any info is helpful

Strmchsr
05-07-2014, 04:41 PM
The Star Wars breakfast is only during Star Wars Weekends. There has been some speculation that they might continue it, but that's purely rumor. The announcement is that it will run for the next month and then go back to Playhouse Disney. I think the Playhouse Disney characters are still there for the other meals.

azcavalier
05-08-2014, 08:54 AM
The Star Wars breakfast is only during Star Wars Weekends. There has been some speculation that they might continue it, but that's purely rumor. The announcement is that it will run for the next month and then go back to Playhouse Disney. I think the Playhouse Disney characters are still there for the other meals.

The Star Wars meal at Hollywood and Vine is dinner only. The Star Wars breakfast is at SciFi.

Strmchsr
05-08-2014, 10:40 AM
The Star Wars meal at Hollywood and Vine is dinner only. The Star Wars breakfast is at SciFi.

Yep. Sorry about that. The breakfast is still the Playhouse Disney and the evening is Star Wars. I had it backwards.

Mackflava99
05-08-2014, 06:00 PM
Who is at the Star wars meals?

Strmchsr
05-08-2014, 07:47 PM

The Disney Star Wars characters (Jedi Mickey, Darth Goofy, etc) are at the Hollywood and Vine meal and the real Star Wars villians (Vadar, Boba Fett, etc) are at the Sci Fi Dine In meal.

joanna71985
05-09-2014, 08:38 PM

Sci Fi is Darth Vader and Boba Fett in the lobby and Storm Troopers, Jawas, and Greedo in the restaurant. H&V is Chip and Dale in the lobby and Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, and Donald in the restaurant

Kenny1113
05-10-2014, 07:45 AM
Sci Fi is Darth Vader and Boba Fett in the lobby and Storm Troopers, Jawas, and Greedo in the restaurant. H&V is Chip and Dale in the lobby and Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, and Donald in the restaurant

Thanks for this clarification. I was going to try to make this happen for my kids ...but if boba fett is only in the lobby, not going to bother.

Strmchsr
05-10-2014, 07:50 AM
Thanks for this clarification. I was going to try to make this happen for my kids ...but if boba fett is only in the lobby, not going to bother.

You still get your picture made with Boba Vett and Darth Vader against a cool starship backdrop.