PDA

View Full Version : Ticket question

BadBoyBill
05-06-2014, 02:53 PM
I have a 10 day PH ticket that is linked to my account but we have special convention tickets that are only good for one day that I will be using for one of the days in the middle of our stay. How will they know to use that ticket that day vs my 10 day ticket? Do I need to add that ticket to MDE once I get there (we get them that morning) to use the FP I have reserved?

DizneyRox
05-06-2014, 03:20 PM
I suspect you may need to add that ticket to MDE and then have guest relations put that ticket in the queue to be used for that day.

Previously, I know you couldn't use tickets for FP+ unless they were used for park entry (so one person from a family couldn't head to MK from Epcot and pull 5 FP tickets for Buzz later in the day). Which is why I suspect that the band would probably have to be swiped for park entry in order to use it at a FP+ machine later in the day. This means you would need that ticket on your band.

People have reported that they needed to prioritize tickets at guest relation when they wanted to do something "strange". Like load two park hopping ticket days onto a band and use those days for real park hopping days vs the cheaper non parking tickets they purchased for most days.

I would wait to load it on your MDE account until the day of, go to guest relations and find out what needs to happen. You can ask earlier in your trip too so you don't waste time. I'd ask twice and make sure the answers jive, it's somewhat unusual and I wouldn't expect all CMs to know the right answer.

BadBoyBill
05-06-2014, 05:29 PM
Thanks.