PDA

View Full Version : Dining Plan Location Changes

disneynarula
05-05-2014, 08:55 AM
I just booked my ADRs. I am glad I took a second look because I just realized that Akershus and Chef Mickey's are no longer included on the DDP?

Back to square one.

:mad:

etibbetts
05-05-2014, 12:03 PM
Someone just posted the same issue w/ Garden Grill. Sounds like there is a glitch w/ the website. You may want to call to confirm, but they should still both be included.

BraddyB
05-05-2014, 02:10 PM
They are listed on the 2014 Dining Plan guide you can get from the Walt Disney World website.

Must be a computer glitch.

LandFan
05-05-2014, 02:38 PM
I was the one who posted about Garden Grill. I think their website is glitchy. Download the PDF for the 2014 dining plan. They are still on there. I would go by that rather than the website!

Just don't go into "all dining" and do a search for dining establishments by dining plan 2014 because apparently a lot of items won't show up!

disneynarula
05-05-2014, 03:03 PM
Are you serious? I am tired of the glitches. How about instead of throwing all this money at FP+ you pay someone to update the webpage.

I lost a really good slot when I cancelled

Just looked at the PDF. I should have looked at that first before I cancelled the ADR. UGH!!!!!!!

disneynarula
05-05-2014, 03:21 PM
I have an ADR headache.

Itchy
05-05-2014, 08:25 PM
My daughter had ADR's for Chef Mickey for Mid September. I informed her of you plight with them not being on the dining plan. She called this evening and was told that Chef Mickey is in fact on the on the dining plan. Again another glitch.

A phone call can clear a lot of things up.

Hope this helps..:mickey:

Kplaster
05-07-2014, 04:20 PM
I'm glad someone made this thread because I was a bit worried when I was going through and looking and saw Cinderella's Royal Table not showing up as well as some others.

disneynarula
05-08-2014, 03:10 AM
A phone call isn't as simple from overseas.

Anyway I worked it out and we are all set. It took some time but it's done now. Here is what I have.

Boma
Akershus
Grand Floridian Cafe (lunch)
Sanaa (lunch)
Captain's Grille
Marrakesh

This are our favorites with the exception of Akershus. We are trying this for the first time DD(4) is just starting to show interest in the Disney Princesses. I hope we are not disappointed. This was what I chose instead of BOG. We had to change our trip dates and I lost my ADR for BOG. Maybe we can get a last minute ADR or a fastpass for lunch.

pixiesmimi
05-09-2014, 08:43 PM
I am having a lot of trouble with the online site today also and lost one of mine while trying to get it to work. I hope they get it fixed soon. But I looked at the brochure first so I don't really rely on what the booking thing says, I'll just assume the brochure is correct unless someone posts that something has changed.

Keep trying to get the ones you really want and if you do get them, just cancel one of the others. There are always cancellations and I have gotten one I really wanted right before our trip when someone cancelled.