PDA

View Full Version : Frozen out at the Disney Store

Mendelson
05-05-2014, 08:48 AM
We haven't been to one (outside of the Orlando airport, I guess) in years. My wife went to pick up some Frozen stuff for a little girl's birthday party recently.

No stuff. ??

She asked the CM and the CM told her that they only put the stuff out on Saturday mornings at like, 11am. And to get there early if she wanted to get something.

I guess they have underestimated the demand on several aspects of this movie.

My wife said, disappointedly, that the rest was really overpriced junk and not at all that interesting or anything that you couldn't find outside of Target.

SurferStitch
05-05-2014, 11:30 AM
Our store has nothing as well. It flies out as soon as it comes in.

I was in NYC at the Times Square Disney Store on April 26th. They had a few talking Olafs, so I nabbed one. A cast member said I was very lucky, and the last few would be gone within the hour.

BraddyB
05-05-2014, 02:26 PM
Thats what is happening in Pittsburgh, Saturday mornings and if you want one of the dresses you have to put your name in to a raffle to have a chance to buy one. Very limited merchandise

Terra
05-05-2014, 03:12 PM
Even Walmart can't keep things on the shelf! They really need to produce more of them knowing the demand. Of course prices may skyrocket since they are so hard to get. And I'm one mom to NOT pay an over inflated price! LOL