PDA

View Full Version : Disney Tattoos

Terra
04-29-2014, 01:14 PM
I think we've had this thread a long time ago, but wanted to do another/have updates.

Anyone have any Disney related tattoos? Any planned?

I have a blue Mickey Mouse balloon on my left lower leg with both of my son's names as the tail and a yellow star to separate the names.

I recently got an infinity symbol with an Autism puzzle piece for my oldest. That tattoo will be a foundation to add too.

I'm ready for another Disney one and deciding on the perfect one! I'd love to do something "EPCOT" oriented.

justice11
04-29-2014, 03:11 PM
I have mickey on my breast and pooh with my three kids names surrounding it and am thinking of another one

Terra
04-29-2014, 05:03 PM
There are some really awesome Disney tattoos. I look them up on pinterest. I've seen a really neat black and white Peter Pan with Wendy and her brothers. Silhouette basically, flying. Really love that one!

DizNee143
05-10-2014, 07:20 AM
Back in like 1999 or so..the college program had a simple three circle Mickey that looked like someone just drew it. I have that on my back..maybe the size of a half dollar..I love it..plain and simple..
I'm thinking of getting the castle one day..

amorillo
05-16-2014, 06:37 PM
I have a half-sleeve (shoulder to elbow) of nightmare before christmas.... it's about seven years old. I often get stopped by CMs, to check it out, when i'm in WDW!

TinkerbellT421
05-16-2014, 11:42 PM
I have a Tinkerbell on my ankle.

Terra
05-17-2014, 09:40 AM
I have a half-sleeve (shoulder to elbow) of nightmare before christmas.... it's about seven years old. I often get stopped by CMs, to check it out, when i'm in WDW!

Oh wow, I bet that looks amazing!!

I finally decided on my next Disney one. Pooh floating into the air with a balloon and the caption "You will always be in my heart."
Going to do it in remembrance of our first baby we lost to a miscarriage 9 years ago.