PDA

View Full Version : Illuminations Fireworks Cruise

Main Street Jim
04-28-2014, 07:45 PM
Got a few questions about the Illuminations Fireworks Cruise:

1) I know it departs from Yacht/Beach Club around 8:15-8:30pm. Is that correct? Do they still take you around Crescent Lake prior to parking for the fireworks?

2) How much is it? Last I knew, it was about $250/boat.

3) How many people can fit on a boat?

4) Is there food/snacks/drinks, or does that cost extra?

I tried looking for this info on the Disney Web site, but, all I could find was:

Experience the fireworks within Epcot when your pontoon boat sails up International Gateway near World Showcase Lagoon.

FutureEnjoyment
04-28-2014, 08:34 PM
Got a few questions about the Illuminations Fireworks Cruise:

1) I know it departs from Yacht/Beach Club around 8:15-8:30pm. Is that correct? Do they still take you around Crescent Lake prior to parking for the fireworks?

2) How much is it? Last I knew, it was about $250/boat.

3) How many people can fit on a boat?

4) Is there food/snacks/drinks, or does that cost extra?

I tried looking for this info on the Disney Web site, but, all I could find was:

1) Yes.
2) $325 plus tax
3) Up to 10 guests
4) No food or drink is included, but many different kinds of food and drink can be arranged. $$$

Figaro
04-29-2014, 04:34 AM
1) Yes.
2) $325 plus tax
3) Up to 10 guests
4) No food or drink is included, but many different kinds of food and drink can be arranged. $$$

If things are still done the way they were when I used to drive the cruises....

3) Depends...7-10 normally...

4) The cruises normally get a basket of assorted chips, and a cooler of assorted Coke products. You can also order fine dining to cater the boat if you'd like. I've seen people get various selections of food on cruises.

If you have any other questions or anything, feel free to PM me...

Katzateer
04-29-2014, 07:44 AM
We did not get any food or drinks but that was an option for extra $$$$

JERSEYDISFAN
05-01-2014, 03:59 PM
Jim,

For making food arrangements on an Illuminations Cruise contact Disney Private Dining at 407-934-3160. They can also decorate the boat for you. We had them stock the boat with champagne and miniature pastries. Made for a great party. Plus, the view from under the bridge between Great Britain and France is first class.

Main Street Jim
05-02-2014, 12:26 PM
Yeah, I've done the cruise before, but, my wife hasn't :)

So, if anyone's gonna be in the World the week of Labor Day, we're thinking of doing it on Friday, Sept 5. :) Need some more people to share in the $$$ :)