PDA

View Full Version : Linking Magic Bands

Goofy2014
04-27-2014, 04:56 PM
Yesterday I got my Travel Documents from WDW and I Suspect that in a week or two I will receive my magic bands. When I receive my magic bands will it give me a 10 digit number so I can link my tickets too ,y band. How does this work. I think I am getting nervous. The Tickets are the only thing I can't link too the magic bands. Leaving for WDW on June 1st.

:thanks:

:pixie:

faline
04-27-2014, 05:39 PM
Are you set up in My Disney Experience? Did you purchase tickets as part of a package? I don't think receiving the bands will provide you with any information that allows you to link your tickets to them. You need to link your tickets in My Disney Experience. Once you do that, they will be automatically linked to the bands you receive.

Goofy4TheWorld
04-28-2014, 08:54 AM
If you purchased tickets from Disney as part of your June hotel reservation, they should be linked to your MDE online account as soon as you link your resort confirmation number.

If you did not purchase tickets as part of your resort reservation (if you had old tickets or bought them somewhere else like the OTC) then the numbers you need are on that ticket, not on the Magic Band. The Magic Band does have a 16 digit serial number printed on them, but they will already be linked to your online account when they are shipped.

What are the details of your resort and ticket reservation (room-only, package reservation, tickets bought off-site, etc...)