PDA

View Full Version : FP+ For Park Hoppers?

donald-doc
04-26-2014, 04:06 PM
How can I get a fast pass reservation in Magic Kingdom in the morning, and then another FP+ at Epcot in the evening?

Is that possible?

Thanks!

Strmchsr
04-26-2014, 06:06 PM
Starting Monday that will be possible. You have to get you 3 FP+ for Magic Kingdom. Then once those 3 have been used and/or expired you may go to one of the kiosks in Epcot and pick up a FP for Epcot.

All details being discussing in the News forum here (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=204379).

SuzieBell
04-27-2014, 09:00 AM
:confused: OK - I booked my 3 FP+ tickets at my 60 day mark (30 days ago), we have park hopper tickets. My plan was hit rope drop at 1 park, ride major rides, lunch, resort, water park or whatever, then hit 2nd park with the FP+ tickets I booked for late afternoon evening.

So, now with the new changes, should I change my FP+ tickets to the first am park, then when we go to second park go to a kiosk for each FP+ attraction for that park? What if there are none left? I still don't see the advantage of park hopping yet, or am I just missing something? :blush:

Strmchsr
04-27-2014, 11:16 AM
We're trying to keep discussion in one place so please re-post your question in the news forum using the link I posted above.

SuzieBell
04-27-2014, 02:03 PM
OK- sorry!