PDA

View Full Version : Mama Melrose

Septbride2002
04-26-2014, 02:39 PM
My family and I ate here for the first time on our trip in December and were really surprised at how much we liked it.
I love the décor of the restaurant - very casual Italian but not like Olive Garden. The food selection was great and they offer gluten free pasta which our friend had due to a gluten free diet and she said it is great pasta, texture, etc. She also had the gluten free dessert which she said was decadent.

This place only gets so-so reviews so I never bothered with it. No it is not authentic Italian but for park food it is pretty dang good.

Itchy
04-26-2014, 10:06 PM
I am glad you really enjoyed it. When my lady friend and I tried it we were less than impressed. We found the food not that good and our server was less than attentive.

We are not overly picky when it comes to food or service but we expected more.

That said we love Tutti Italia and have it on our list for our trip this September.

VWL Mom
04-27-2014, 08:26 AM
I'm glad to hear someone else that enjoyed it, we too have been happy with our meals there. As you said, it's not gourmet Italian but still enjoyable.

#1donaldfan
04-28-2014, 12:06 PM
hmmm?? We may have to give them a shot this year.....we're looking for new eateries.:thumbsup: