PDA

View Full Version : Backstage Magic

MargaretMessler
04-23-2014, 05:35 PM
Has anyone done this tour? I'm considering doing this with a dear friend as a special treat for our 40th birthdays next year. Having been so many times, I like to do at least one new "special" thing each trip. And with Disney visa, I get 20% off so that's a perk.

I see it leaves from and returns to EPCOT, does anyone who has done it know what time (approx.) it returns? We're thinking spend the evening leisurely at EPCOT afterwards. Also, the lunch provided at Whispering Canyon at Wilderness Lodge, is it a buffet or a set menu or do you order off a menu?

Any opinions or input appreciated. Thanks:thumbsup:

BrowncatP
04-23-2014, 06:25 PM
Went on the tour years ago. Would like to go again sometime. Its fun. You see alot. The tour was done in a relaxing way. Never felt rushed to get to the next stop. Do it! I have no idea about the scheduled meal though.

retiredfigment
04-24-2014, 09:06 AM
The meal at Whispering Canyon was AYCE brought to tables, family style. It was very nice. I believe we got back to EPCOT around 4, it was after the parade at Animal Kingdom. We have done the tour twice, saw some same, some different things. Well worth it both times. You are treated wonderfully.

MargaretMessler
04-24-2014, 06:37 PM
Thank you for the responses. I definitely think we're gonna do it! Glad to hear it doesn't feel rushed, because I was thinking that to hit all four parks in one day, it might.