PDA

View Full Version : A Big Thank You...

Bruegge
04-19-2014, 12:02 PM
I just wanted to say thanks for everyone who helped answer all my (mostly dumb) questions over the last 7 months while planning my June trip. (it's been 7 years since out last visit...so much has changed)

I just made my FP+'s last night, and with all your help, It went very smoothly.

Since I just did FP's, for the first time I might be able to help someone with a question..
So, if you have a question about my experience I'd be happy to share/help

Thanks again you guys for everything..

Scott

vicster
04-19-2014, 12:42 PM
Have a great trip!

Christine
04-19-2014, 01:36 PM
Have a super trip!!! (And there are no dumb questions!!):mickey:

MrPeetrie
04-19-2014, 02:06 PM
Bruegge, first off, you're questions were not "mostly dumb" because I believe many, including me, had the very same questions and they went answered.

Second, and most importantly, have a wonderful trip!!!

ibelieveindisneymagic
04-19-2014, 02:37 PM
Isn't INTERCOT great? I remember planning my first trip and driving people here crazy with questions.

I'll be doing the same thing too, as I book my first FP+ in a few weeks.

Bruegge
04-20-2014, 12:53 AM
Isn't INTERCOT great? I remember planning my first trip and driving people here crazy with questions.

I'll be doing the same thing too, as I book my first FP+ in a few weeks.

If you are doing Elsa and Anna I have a quick tip...Make it your last MK day (assuming you have more than one MK day on the planner)

I had MK day Two and Four, Anna and Elsa were not available 60 days out... Day 8 was and is still wide open..FYI

EJS-Houston
04-21-2014, 11:04 AM
I just wanted to say thanks for everyone who helped answer all my (mostly dumb) questions over the last 7 months while planning my June trip. (it's been 7 years since out last visit...so much has changed)

I just made my FP+'s last night, and with all your help, It went very smoothly.

Since I just did FP's, for the first time I might be able to help someone with a question..
So, if you have a question about my experience I'd be happy to share/help

Thanks again you guys for everything..

Scott

The beautiful thing about Intercot is that the folks here are so friendly, generous and kind, that no-one makes you feel like your questions are stupid. It's a safe place to ask questions you really need answered about Walt Disney World or Disneyland. So glad to hear everything went smoothly for your trip!

yjgirl32
04-21-2014, 11:56 AM
I will need to make my fastpasses at the end of June so im sure I will be asking lots of questions. There will be 12 of us ranging from 5-83. Have a great trip.

DKA041177
04-22-2014, 08:15 AM
Have a great time on your trip! I completely agree with all of the kind words about the folks on this board. I am so happy I recently found it!

Lindslou
04-23-2014, 04:00 PM
Thank goodness people on this board are so lovely. My DH is on an airline travel board where people ream you out for not finding your answer on a pre-existing thread. I too really appreciate how generous people are on intercot with their time and expertise.

Have a magical trip!! :mickey:

#1donaldfan
04-24-2014, 12:13 PM
We will be there at the end of June !! The only dumb question is the one that is not asked and you go and spend crazy amounts of money and miss a huge, wonderful Disney detail !! :thumbsup: