PDA

View Full Version : Boma Breakfast

jans2kids
04-17-2014, 03:36 PM
For anyone who has eaten at Boma for breakfast can you tell me if it is crowded so much as to need to make reservations. We made one for July 31 at 10:30am but are not sure we can make it there by then and now that they put a hold on your credit card I don't want to get hit with a $40 charge if we don't make it there in time.

faline
04-17-2014, 06:29 PM
It depends. One year, when we stayed at Animal Kingdom Lodge, we just couldn't seem to get in at all even when we tried to make a reservation for the next day.

Another time, we were actually planning to eat breakfast offsite and got caught in a terrible traffic jam due to a triathalon We were rerouted through Animal Kingdom Lodge - decided to stop there. Said we'd check to see if we could get into Boma for ha-has but expected we'd end up at Mara. I was shocked that we were seated immediately.

#1donaldfan
04-18-2014, 01:02 PM
We have never had a reservation there and it's never been too busy. We typically go there every year on our last day !! :thumbsup:

PlutoPlanet
04-25-2014, 08:20 PM
We've had breakfast at Boma a few times and never needed reservations. It is our favorite breakfast at WDW.