PDA

View Full Version : Booking fp's tomorrow... quick questions

Bruegge
04-17-2014, 08:00 AM
Anna and Elsa ... are they in MK now? I arrive in June and would like to make FP's it they are as popular (2 hr wait) as they were in Epcot.

If they are not there yet, does the FP show up on the list now or do I have to go back and switch when it's available?

7 Dwarf Mine Train... same question... It's not open yet... but 60 days out it should be for sure. Is a FP+ available or do I need to wait and watch some MORE!! for when it's available and switch my existing passes for it

Thanks again.... this 7 month journey of learning, planning, timing, changing, thinking, worrying just about a vacation...is close to ending.
I swear my family will have fun whether they like it or not!!!

Scott

amberb78
04-17-2014, 10:15 AM
We do our fast passes in a couple of days. I was wondering the same thing. Were Anna and Elsa and the 7 Dwarfs' Mine Train on there this morning?

faline
04-17-2014, 10:23 AM
The Mine Train ride is not currently available as a fastpass option so far as I can tell.

Anna and Elsa are listed in Fairytale Hall but I'm not sure of availability.

BadBoyBill
04-17-2014, 10:38 AM
Try to book them but if one is not available then book a 2nd choice as you can change it later when they become available. Also ignore the times initially when you book them and change them after you book all your fast passes to times that better work for you as it is really easy to change.

DisneyDadfromPittsburgh
04-17-2014, 02:48 PM
Bruegge,
Aren't you having fun now! LOL

Pirate Granny
04-17-2014, 04:46 PM
We were able to book Elsa and Anna for our trip the first week in June. We're waiting on the Mine ride. It opens May 2nd so I assume it'll go on the FP+ that week.

Bruegge
04-17-2014, 05:42 PM
Bruegge,
Aren't you having fun now! LOL

Mere words can't describe my excitement at this point (sarcasm intended)

Had dreams that I couldn't get FP's for my vacation last night....THAT'S a really bad sign... I guess it's time to lay off the Blogs...LOL

Bruegge
04-17-2014, 05:43 PM
We were able to book Elsa and Anna for our trip the first week in June. We're waiting on the Mine ride. It opens May 2nd so I assume it'll go on the FP+ that week.

Did you get the time you wanted??

yankeesfan123
04-17-2014, 07:26 PM

I know the press event is May 2nd, but that's the official opening day as well?

Haven't seen that announced...

BadBoyBill
04-18-2014, 09:47 PM
It has been rumored to be the opening date but hasn't been announced to my knowledge. I would guess that it would open within the first week of May but that is just a guess.