PDA

View Full Version : Are Magic Bands coming to DL or DCA?

disney daddy
04-13-2014, 09:15 PM
My Family Used Them In WDW In Dec/Jan. They weren't Perfect, But I Can See Them Sticking around.

Are They Coming To DL/DCA?

Wells
04-14-2014, 01:21 PM
The Disney organization has always been the acknowledged master of crowd management. I'm quite sure that when they have thoroughly tweaked and tested the WDW system and achieved the results they want, duplicate systems will be rolled out in all of the parks.

BrerGnat
04-14-2014, 02:20 PM
From what I have heard, a version of the My Magic + system might be rolled out at Disneyland Resort "in the next two to three years", pending results at the WDW resort. If it is a failure, revenue wise, at WDW, it will likely not go further than that property. But, if it's a success, they will implement it at DLR, but in a modified way, due to the crowd demographics there (more day guests/locals).

Gator
04-16-2014, 12:48 PM
God help us if it comes to Disneyland. The main reason I'm booking another trip to SoCal later this year is because I don't want to deal with the FP+ mess in Orlando. Don't get me wrong - WDW is a far better place. But I don't feel like spending the extra money so that I can have only 3 FPs a day with only 1 e-ticket at two of the parks. What a dumb idea!

Plus, with so many one day visitors from SoCal all the time, it would kill the local market. I'm not sure if it's possible to implement at DLR without massive riots. And you know how those LA folks love to riot!

texas211
04-27-2014, 10:30 AM
If you are a DL'er, don't wish that evil on yourself. I consider myself a WDW'er and hate them. But, that is the way of the world, have a good thing and mess with it even if it isn't broke..