PDA

View Full Version : Fast Pass + Question

txdisneyfanatic
04-12-2014, 08:22 PM
Hi! While we've been to Disney World many times, this will be our 1st experience with the Fast Pass Plus system. We plan on getting park hoppers. Please tell me are we only allowed 3 fast passes at 1 park each day, or a set of fast passes per park on our tickets?

So with park hoppers, would we be allowed up to 3 in each of the 4 parks in a single day? Thanks for any clarification and Disney on! :mickey:

Lindsey310
04-12-2014, 08:43 PM
Hi! While we've been to Disney World many times, this will be our 1st experience with the Fast Pass Plus system. We plan on getting park hoppers. Please tell me are we only allowed 3 fast passes at 1 park each day, or a set of fast passes per park on our tickets?

So with park hoppers, would we be allowed up to 3 in each of the 4 parks in a single day? Thanks for any clarification and Disney on! :mickey:

Unfortunately, not at this time. Only one park per day, 3 FP at one location. I have heard rumors that you will be able to add on additional FP for rides at kiosks while in the park and adding on park hopper options but not at this time. :blush:
We liked the FP system to an extent...we thought the 3 per day wasn't enough so we would schedule our FP for the afternoon park considering that's when it's busier and got to the first park right in the am and rode the headliners and then went to the second park to use the FPP.
Any other questions, ask away! :thumbsup:
Have fun!!! :mickey:

mickeys_princess_mom
04-12-2014, 11:14 PM
...we thought the 3 per day wasn't enough so we would schedule our FP for the afternoon park considering that's when it's busier and got to the first park right in the am and rode the headliners and then went to the second park to use the FPP.
We are doing the same thing next month. We've been advised to enjoy the first park's rides early in the day and save the FPs for the second park.

Strmchsr
04-13-2014, 08:25 AM
I have heard rumors that you will be able to add on additional FP for rides at kiosks while in the park and adding on park hopper options but not at this time. :blush:

It's not a rumor. Disney is changing FP+ so that after you use your allotment of 3 you'll be able to go back for another. And they're adding in the ability to make FP selections at more than one park. I have not, however, seen a date as to when those changes will take effect. They have been officially announced, though.

BadBoyBill
04-13-2014, 03:02 PM
I read the advice to save them for the second park and especially if you are there when the park opens this may be good advice but if you are staying in one park I would book them earlier (around 11 or so) so you have them out of the way and can possibly add additional fast passes once that feature becomes available. You can always change the times once you get there and see how things look. If there are no better times then nothing is lost.

BigBaloo
04-17-2014, 04:01 PM
We just came back & FP+ worked well.

Definitely will be better when you can make multiple parks on the same day.

We tried both where we did some FP starting around 10:30-11:30, 11:30-12:30 & then 12:30-1:30 or doing 4-5,5-6,6-7 at 2nd park. Polling our group they liked it the same either way.

The one night we had FP for Test Track & of course it broke down & was closed for the night. They gave us a FP that could be used on anything at Epcot EXCEPT Soarin :(. Only good thing was it was good until the end of April so we used it the next day....

I would definitely make my Test Track FP earlier in your trip

yankeesfan123
04-17-2014, 07:28 PM
We just came back & FP+ worked well.

Definitely will be better when you can make multiple parks on the same day.

We tried both where we did some FP starting around 10:30-11:30, 11:30-12:30 & then 12:30-1:30 or doing 4-5,5-6,6-7 at 2nd park. Polling our group they liked it the same either way.

The one night we had FP for Test Track & of course it broke down & was closed for the night. They gave us a FP that could be used on anything at Epcot EXCEPT Soarin :(. Only good thing was it was good until the end of April so we used it the next day....

I would definitely make my Test Track FP earlier in your trip

That's not right... I understand Soarin probably had capacity issues, but if you lose a top tier FP, you should get a FP for ANY other attraction..

Lindsey310
04-18-2014, 09:59 PM
It's not a rumor. Disney is changing FP+ so that after you use your allotment of 3 you'll be able to go back for another. And they're adding in the ability to make FP selections at more than one park. I have not, however, seen a date as to when those changes will take effect. They have been officially announced, though.

Just read that now, good to know :thumbsup:

Lindsey310
04-18-2014, 10:00 PM
We are doing the same thing next month. We've been advised to enjoy the first park's rides early in the day and save the FPs for the second park.

It works perfectly. Have a great trip!! :pixie:

yankeesfan123
04-18-2014, 10:19 PM
Just read that now, good to know :thumbsup:

The actual announcement was that they are "working" on bringing that system into place.

What the system will actually look like when "officially" complete could be different.

Heck, they can make changes in 6 months, a year, 3 years, etc. Don't ever expect FP to be set in stone. It'll evolve.