PDA

View Full Version : Have you changed your Park/FP'S that Morning.

Bruegge
04-11-2014, 12:24 PM
Now that everyone can book fp's 30 days before arrival I'm curious if anyone had a "Change of Park" moment where they cancelled all the fp's for say Epcot ... then tried to get fp's for say .. DHS. That morning? Due to a rain out day or for whatever reason.

I've read that FP's for soarin' and the like were usually gone after say 11 or 12 noon for the rest of the day. I realize a lot of people use kiosks at the park but I'm afraid most fp's will be gone by rope drop.

Did you every try to switch parks/fp's at 8:00am that morning??

It would really ease my mind if that was an option...

At this time 67 days out I'd love any hint of flexibility after 6 months of reading, learning and planning.

Thanks

Scott

yankeesfan123
04-11-2014, 01:24 PM
I think it's still too early to tell. No one off site who has been able to book FP+ 30 days in advance has vacationed yet because it hasn't even been available for a month yet to them (I don't think).

CaptSmee
04-13-2014, 09:25 AM
Our past 2 trips we tried to change ours but ended up keeping them because the only availability that came up were silly things like Figment. No major attraction at any of the parks let us change the time to later.

BadBoyBill
04-13-2014, 02:54 PM
I agree it's to early to tell what effect allowing non-resort guests to book 30 days out will have on it. I didn't have a problem changing times or even attractions once I booked them but I am still about 50 days out. I think the more popular ones will be hard to switch to day of but Disney may hold some fast passes to be released each day since people buying tickets at the park would really have it rough although I can't imagine why anyone would do that.