PDA

View Full Version : Was Able to Change Day of BOG FP +!

mickeys_princess_mom
04-09-2014, 03:51 PM
Went back in here to try to make BOG FP lunch a day earlier since we were able to add a day to our trip. It worked! Was scared to mess with it, but it just replaced the other one, freeing up a day to keep our trip as relaxing as possible! Happy girl! :mickey:

mamatedd
04-09-2014, 05:16 PM
:party:Congrats! Enjoy!:party:

VacationDisney
04-09-2014, 05:27 PM
Glad everything worked out for you:blush:

akaDisneyDreamer
04-10-2014, 11:28 PM
How do you get a FP for lunch at BOG? I can't see anywhere to do that and I've never heard of using FP for a meal. Does this work like a reservation then? Does this mean if you don't have a FP you don't get in? Confused. :confused:

mickeys_princess_mom
04-11-2014, 01:03 AM
This is definitely something new, and the only restaurant! I used a link posted by someone here on Intercot. It worked for me in February just fine. I've booked another one for May recently. Some are being sent e-mails, inviting them to get a FP. It doesn't interfere with your other 3/day ride FPs. And, yes, you may wait in line to get in BOG for lunch. It's best to go early if you do this because the lines get long quickly.
:wave:

akaDisneyDreamer
04-11-2014, 10:34 PM
Thanks, we were planning on being there early to get in line, but if I could find a FP for it that would be perfect!

akaDisneyDreamer
04-15-2014, 12:21 AM
I finally got an email for a fast pass for Be Our Guest ... and there is nothing available for the week we are there. What the heck? Very disappointed.