PDA

View Full Version : Raglan Road at night

iheartdisney
04-09-2014, 10:47 AM
What is Raglan Road like for dinner? Is it appropriate to bring our 10 and 11 year old? Our adult daughter says she remembers thinking (as she passed by on our last trip) "Oooo, that'll be a great place to try when I turn 21!" She thinks it may not be appropriate for her little brothers. We like to go to Downtown Disney the late afternoon/evening we arrive and have dinner and get into the Disney spirit. If not Raglan Road, any other suggestions? It's been a while since we've eaten at DTD.

Thanks all! :mickey:

SBETigg
04-09-2014, 10:51 AM
It's not really an adult only kind of place at all. There are lots of families with children at Raglan Road. It's a family place. I wouldn't bring really young children later in the evening because it can get loud. But 10-11 years old should be fine, and they might really enjoy the music and dancing. It could be a late night, though. The music starts at 9. If you're going for late afternoon/evening, it's still a great place to eat and even more family friendly, but no entertainment. The food is really good. They have a website. You can check it out more there.

AgentC
04-09-2014, 11:16 AM
I agree with Sherri. It should be fine for them but it is loud. I really enjoy the show.

My 8 year old's favorite is T Rex which is also really loud.

I'm not sure why but we don't tend to do sit down's that much at DTD. There is also a Rain Forest Cafe there. I've been to the Animal Kingdom one but not the DTD location.

VacationDisney
04-09-2014, 05:29 PM
You'll be happy with your choice of going to Raglan Road. It's fun for everyone:thumbsup:

iheartdisney
04-09-2014, 09:56 PM
Thanks everyone! I really appreciate it!

Lindsey310
04-10-2014, 10:25 AM
What is Raglan Road like for dinner? Is it appropriate to bring our 10 and 11 year old? Our adult daughter says she remembers thinking (as she passed by on our last trip) "Oooo, that'll be a great place to try when I turn 21!" She thinks it may not be appropriate for her little brothers. We like to go to Downtown Disney the late afternoon/evening we arrive and have dinner and get into the Disney spirit. If not Raglan Road, any other suggestions? It's been a while since we've eaten at DTD.

Thanks all! :mickey:

We ate there for the first time in October for dinner and saw many kids there. While it is very loud in there, the atmosphere is great and the talent is amazing! I didn't love the food here so I'm hesitant to go back,..we usually eat at planet hollywood or T. Rex the day we arrive. :blush: