PDA

View Full Version : Best Disney Facebook pages

GeorgeOfTheJungle
04-09-2014, 09:42 AM
I spend a lot of time on Facebook, and I love to visit the official Walt Disney World and Disneyland pages, as well at the Intercot one. :mickey: It helps to look at these pages when I'm really missing Disney!

I'm curious as to what other Disney-related pages on Facebook you guys like? I'd love to check out others.

Thanks!

SBETigg
04-09-2014, 10:19 AM
I follow the official and INTERCOT, but I find a lot of Disney scams on Facebook, sites claiming to be official and tempting followers with to give their personal information to win a free trip. You might be better off to find a few good Disney blogs from trusted sources. I think some of our members have blogs, but TOS prevent me from sharing links. Maybe it wouldn't be against TOS for bloggers to share if they have one, though? Not sure.

KylesMom
04-09-2014, 10:33 AM
Maybe it wouldn't be against TOS for bloggers to share if they have one, though? Not sure.

That would actually be against our TOS because it is self-promotion.

I subscribe to only two - Official Disney and INTERCOT :mickey:

sassafras
04-09-2014, 10:50 AM
There's one I'm avoiding. Some of my friends have posted their link. They keep offering drawings for 4 free passes, but while it says it's a "official" page, they only have like 900 followers and the pictures of the "passes" appear to be old ones! Maybe I'm a skeptic, but in my years of working in the financial industry, I've seen too many scams and don't want to get sucked in. Stick with Intercot!

SBETigg
04-09-2014, 10:55 AM
There's one I'm avoiding. Some of my friends have posted their link. They keep offering drawings for 4 free passes, but while it says it's a "official" page, they only have like 900 followers and the pictures of the "passes" appear to be old ones! Maybe I'm a skeptic, but in my years of working in the financial industry, I've seen too many scams and don't want to get sucked in. Stick with Intercot!

Exactly one of the ones I'm talking about. They might say the site is "official"- but it screams of scam to me.

GeorgeOfTheJungle
04-09-2014, 11:09 AM
Exactly one of the ones I'm talking about. They might say the site is "official"- but it screams of scam to me.

Does it have the official blue checkmark next to the name? If it doesn't have that, you know for sure it isn't an official page.

motherhamv
04-30-2014, 12:34 PM
Walt Disney World
DisneyFoodBlog - because I like the pics and some of the stories
Walt Disney Animation Studios
Disney Tourist Blog - same reason
Walt Disney Studios
#1 is Intercot of course :party::party:

DizNee143
05-10-2014, 07:18 AM
WDW Shutterbug
They take and post the greatest pictures from Disney! :mickey:

scooterca42
05-23-2014, 12:26 PM
I'm fond of TMSM - The Main Street Mouse. Interesting articles and very nice photos.

princessgirls
05-27-2014, 12:30 PM

I have reported this page to Facebook as Spam. It is a scam, fishing, all the rest...
The one I saw said they were offering a Grand Prize for 10 days in an "Orlando resort". It did not say "Walt Disney World Resort".
Not legit, in my opinion!
Julie:mickey:

PirateLover
05-31-2014, 11:55 AM
Intercot is #1 of course! I also enjoy Inside the Magic and AllEars.Net :mickey: