PDA

View Full Version : Memory Maker

LoveofEVERYTHINGDisney
04-08-2014, 05:34 AM
I purchased the Memory Maker for our upcoming trip in May. Can anyone tell me if it can be "active" on everyone's magic band in our group (Me, DH, DD & DD's BF)? We have two different reservations because we needed to book two rooms. We aren't planning to be together for every moment of out trip.;) Can my DD use the Memory Maker if I'm not with her? How does it get linked? Thanks in advance for your knowledge & help.

VWL Mom
04-08-2014, 06:26 AM
You need to go into MDE and link the Memory Maker card to your account. If everyone is on one account yo would all be linked. If everyone is separate you would need to add it in each account.

LoveofEVERYTHINGDisney
04-09-2014, 04:53 AM
Thanks for the info. It doesn't show that I can link it to anyone - only that I am the only one with downloading privileges. I guess this means it is already linked? Sorry to be so stupid about this. My DH just tells me to "chill" with all my questions until we get there and it will all work out. I think he is right!

VWL Mom
04-09-2014, 06:19 AM
If you go to MDE, select My Reservations and Tickets. Scroll to the bottom and you will see MemoryMaker. Does it show a card linked? You may have to have the actual card or a voucher in hand to do this. If all the travelers are on one account, link it up and you'll be set. If everyone is on a different account you may need to link it to each account. If all else fails let them do it for you when you arrive,

emfleck
04-09-2014, 09:51 PM
You link the memory maker card to your account. That makes you the "entitlement" holder. Only you can download the photos. If you have others in your group just make sure they are on your friends and family and that you have it set to share photos. That way you can also download their photos to your memory maker account. The Disney world web site as a pretty good FAQ section on this.

LoveofEVERYTHINGDisney
04-10-2014, 04:37 AM
Thanks for all the info! I am now "linked" and good to go! 37 days and counting!:cloud9: