PDA

View Full Version : Magic Band from Previous Trip

Mickey91
04-08-2014, 12:42 AM
If I have a Magic Band from a previous trip, can I add my ticket from an upcoming trip to it if I'm not staying on site? And if so, how can I do this? Thanks! :mickey:

VWL Mom
04-08-2014, 06:30 AM
When you go in to your MDE account your Magic Band should still be there. Make sure it shows as active. Then you just need to add the need ticket numbers to the account.

Mickey91
04-10-2014, 09:27 AM
The magic band is no longer on that account
How do I get it back?

CanadianWDWFan
04-10-2014, 09:36 AM
It should still be there. I can see my band from last December's trip, it even has my KTTW card attached to it still. I can see all the bands for my upcoming trips as well as my active band, all under the "Magic Bands and Cards" link on MDE.

FutureEnjoyment
04-10-2014, 10:01 AM
The magic band is no longer on that account
How do I get it back?

If that is really the case, call the WDW IT Dept.
and get the problem fixed.

Call the WDW IT Dept. at
(407) 939-3471.

Mickey91
04-11-2014, 09:29 PM
If that is really the case, call the WDW IT Dept.
and get the problem fixed.

Call the WDW IT Dept. at
(407) 939-3471.

Thank you!! They have helped me locate my recent bands and are trying to consolidate all my info. Apparently the system went haywire last time they tried to help me change my email associated with my account and login.

Mickey91
04-11-2014, 09:34 PM
We got it fixed!! :mickey::mickey::mickey::mickey::mickey:

I wanted to give glowing reviews on the survey but was cut off. :(

Mitzie
04-22-2014, 07:54 AM
A week a go we did experience some problems with out kid's bands from previous trips. We thought all were linked but some where not..it was weird..park tickets worked on any of them. Food credits for the DDP did not and we had to have our DD band reset. On our last day we stopped at the front desk and purchased TL tickets and he put them on our bands..got to TL 3 of the bands worked..my twin's did not. I waited in the guest services line with them while they tried to fix the problem. They ended up giving us a hard ticket to get in for the twins...We have decided before our next trip we are going to cancel out all our previous bands. With a family of 5 and 3 trips under our belts that is 15 bands floating around. It can get confusing.