PDA

View Full Version : MVMCP or Park Hoppers

Scrappy2
04-07-2014, 10:43 PM
Only have the budget for either park hopper tickets or tickets to MVMCP. We have done the MNSSHP. We have also been to Disney the week after Christmas so we have seen the Christmas parade that runs during the party and the snow on Main Street. This trip will just be me and DH. Which would you recommend and why? I'm thinking park hoppers would be best use of our budget.

MississippiDisneyFreak
04-08-2014, 08:27 AM
Personally I would rather have the park hoppers. We won't be staying in AK or DHS all day on our upcoming trip and will use one afternoon to spend in WS for F&W Festival and might hop again another night for dinner.

However, if you tend to go to one park and stay and eat in that park you might not need hoppers and could then enjoy MVMCP. Another thing to consider although you have already seen the Christmas parade there are other party activities you might enjoy.

In the end, you are the best judge on what suits your needs best. Hope I gave you some help in figuring that out.:blush:

DKA041177
04-08-2014, 09:01 AM
That is tough, but I would say the party just to have that experience.

mydisneygirls
04-08-2014, 09:32 AM
If it were me, I'd go with the park hoppers. MVMCP will always be there and you can always do it in the future. Not sure, but I think you'd save money going with the park hoppers. Personally, I would prefer being able to go from park to park for the entire trip as opposed to just the party one night.

disneymom15
04-08-2014, 09:50 AM
Hoppers for me too, would rather be able to hop from park to park.

Aurora
04-08-2014, 10:25 AM
For me, it would depend on how many park days I had. Up to four days, I'd do park hoppers. Five days or more, I'd do the Christmas party.

natedog24
04-08-2014, 11:11 AM
No question for me: Park Hopper.

Mrs Bus Driver
04-08-2014, 05:59 PM
I would only go to the party if I had money burning a hole in my pocket. So no question parkhoppers.:mickey:

FiggyFan
04-08-2014, 09:36 PM
I would go with park hoppers. Have done both and enjoyed the party, but I don't every remember doing a one-park only day.

BigB
04-08-2014, 09:54 PM
I've done both. Park hopper all the way!! DF and I did not like MVMCP. We found it very disappointing and lacking magic. Won't be going to the party again.

BadBoyBill
04-10-2014, 11:44 AM
You can subscribe to MouseSavers for special discount park ticket links from UnderCover Tickets. Tax is included and we got a free extra day so it erased the difference for Park Hopper tickets.

Scrappy2
04-10-2014, 04:05 PM
Thank you all for your suggestions. I think park hoppers also!