PDA

View Full Version : Confusinng MK Question

Tinkerbell23
04-07-2014, 01:11 PM
Ok maybe it's just confusing for me!:mickey:

Dream Along with Mickey and Move It Shake It Celebrate It, two different things? Are they both still going on at MK?

cer
04-07-2014, 01:35 PM
Yes, they are two different things. Dream along with Mickey is a castle show and Move it Shake It Celebrate It is a street dance party/parade type event that takes place around Main Street and the Hub in front of the Castle.

As for your other question, I do not know if these are still showing. For some reason I think that the Dream Along with Mickey would still be there b/c it seems like it has "always" been there, but I think the street party might not remain with the new parade.

Maybe someone more in-the-know will come along to help out.

DizneyFreak2002
04-07-2014, 04:48 PM
Dream Along with Mickey has either been shut down already or will in the very near future for work on the hub...

Move It still plays...

04-07-2014, 05:23 PM
Dream Along with Mickey has either been shut down already or will in the very near future for work on the hub..

Wrong. Castle Forecourt shows will not be affected. Shows are still happening 6 times per day.

Main Street Jim
04-07-2014, 07:28 PM
For some reason I think that the Dream Along with Mickey would still be there b/c it seems like it has "always" been there.Actually, it's only been on the stage since 2007. It was part of the promo for the "Year of a Million Dreams, Part 1" that year.

cer
04-08-2014, 07:29 AM
Actually, it's only been on the stage since 2007. It was part of the promo for the "Year of a Million Dreams, Part 1" that year.

Well, I started going in May 2006, so in my experience, it pretty much has always been there....:blush:

Tinkerbell23
04-08-2014, 08:34 AM
So are they both still going? I wasn't sure with the new parade.