PDA

View Full Version : Breakfast at rainforest AK

Tank3434
04-05-2014, 01:31 PM
Wondering if anyone has ever had breakfast at thr AK Rainforest or if they even serve it? Thought about Tusker House but Im a little overwhelmed with character meals right now and thought that would be fun for the kids as well.

ibelieveindisneymagic
04-05-2014, 02:31 PM
Yes, the Rainforest Café serves breakfast @ AK. However, Tusker House is one of our favourite meals at Disney, and I would highly recommend it.

However, the Rainforest is a sit-down, not a buffet, so that may be an easier way to start the day early at AK.

Either way, enjoy!

Scar
04-05-2014, 02:39 PM
I've never had breakfast there but here's the menu. (https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/animal-kingdom/rainforest-cafe-animal-kingdom/menus/)

akaDisneyDreamer
04-05-2014, 10:32 PM
We're trying Rainforest at AK for breakfast for the first time this trip. The menu sounds good, they had me sold with Tonga Toast! Yum!

We are also going to have a breakfast at Tusker House on another morning. Ate there last time and it was very good and a fun experience. I recommend it! :thumbsup:

grumpypima
04-11-2014, 09:51 PM
We ate there for breakfast. We liked it and remember thinking it was surprisingly good. I had the Eggs Benedict and DS had pancakes. DH can't remember what he had but said it was okay.

It was quiet and not very busy; which may have been why I liked so much.

2MuchWDFun
04-12-2014, 09:24 AM
It's great to hear the positive feedback for Rainforest Cafe! Each trip to WDW DH and I try to do something different (tours, signature dining, eating snacks around world showcase, etc).
In July we plan to have breakfasts at different venues around WDW. So far we've planned breakfast at Boma's and Kona. I think we may have to do breakfast at Rainforest Cafe on one of our AK days (we have 2 planned).