PDA

View Full Version : FP+ while staying off-site

Mariano O'Kon
04-04-2014, 02:46 PM
Hi Everyone,

I have a friend going on May and staying off-site.

My understanding is that he will be able to get FP+s while on the parks using the kiosks (making FP+ almost the same as FP)

Is this correct?

Will they allow off-site guests to book FP+ earlier using MyMagic+ In the future? Or booking early will always be a perk for on-site folks?

BTW, I understand that FP+ is new and they are testing, but I really really like it. I think that people that are complaining are overeacting... But that might just be me.

There are two things I believe they need to add though: 1. Allow me to get a new FP+ when I used one (NOT when I used my 3 FP+s) and, 2. Allow me to book in different parks.

Thanks!

Mariano :mickey:

faline
04-04-2014, 03:39 PM
They just announced that off-site guests can take advantage of booking fastpass+ ahead of arrival. They are now selling Magic Bands in the parks for off-site guests.

They have also announced they will be making changes to the fastpass+ system which may include the changes you would like to see.

Mariano O'Kon
04-05-2014, 09:03 PM
Thanks!

VWL Mom
04-06-2014, 05:40 AM
As Faline said, off-site guests can now link their tickets to MDE and make advance FP+. Their window is 30 days as opposed to 60 days for on-site.