PDA

View Full Version : How long does the MK train take?

Bruegge
04-04-2014, 12:32 AM
One loop around MK.. including stops.

Thinking of booking BTMR and Splash FP's back to back and may need to kill a half hour to an hour.

since we are kinda stuck back there in the corner of the park I thought a quiet ride on the train would be great in between

What do you think? I mean, I want to ride the train sometime in my visit so this might be as good of time as any???

VWL Mom
04-04-2014, 06:12 AM
The train ride is about 20 minutes round trip.

If you use your 1st FP+ at the end of the window and then the 2nd at the start of it's window you could them without the wait in between.

cer
04-04-2014, 10:32 AM
That sounds like a great idea to me! I love the train.

Also, like the previous posted said..using one fast pass at the end of the first hour and the other at the beginning of the second hour has also worked for us...

CaptSmee
04-08-2014, 10:20 AM
The train is a nice relaxing ride often with a breeze on a hot day. Its not as good as DL's, but its still nice

Bruegge
04-08-2014, 04:36 PM
That sounds like a great idea to me! I love the train.

Also, like the previous posted said..using one fast pass at the end of the first hour and the other at the beginning of the second hour has also worked for us...

Let me explain. (try and find the humor here)

I'm DH... DW and two DD's are NEVER on time.. so I'm the researcher and schedule maker......Duh.

Unfortunately, I have to make plans around their stops, shops, snacks, potty breaks etc. LOL

I could never plan to use a Spash mtn fp for 11:50 on a 11-12 window... I'd miss it ... 9 times out of 10.

I have to plan for the worst. So the train trip is my "built in early buffer" if by some act of God we do get there early...LOL

Seriously, I tell my DW our dinner reservations (at home... not counting Disney) are 30 minutes earlier than they really are... just so I'm on time...

Oh, and if I have to say .."hurry up or we are gonna miss______ " I'm the bad guy who planned wrong or the mean dad who is "rushing them" This planning is a lot of work... I'll be having a cold one by the pool if all else fails...