PDA

View Full Version : Kitchen Sink ADRs??

conan617
03-31-2014, 04:51 PM
Do I need to make and ADR for Beaches and Cream if I just want to treat the kids to the Kitchen Sink? I thought maybe we could walk up later in the evening and see what was available or I could book with MDE and my phone while in the parks, but wondered if anyone had any experiences. I'll be in the World the first week of October. Just wondering if I need an ADR for dessert.:mickey:

BrerGnat
03-31-2014, 05:55 PM
Yes. ADRs are now available for this restaurant. You do need to sit down inside to order the kitchen sink. Since they now accept ADRs, you may not have luck just walking up.

#1donaldfan
04-02-2014, 01:24 PM
I'd get them as the place is rather small. If they're now doing ADR's, then why not, to be on the safe side. Go in hungry, it's a lot of sweets to down !! We were 5 and couldn't finish it !!:mickey:

conan617
04-02-2014, 03:54 PM
I made an ADR for Beaches and Cream really late one evening. Just in case. I was also thinking about maybe Ghirardelli's in DTD for the Earthquake Family Favorite.
A little background - My Sis and her family are in WDW right now. They sent me a picture of her family enjoying the Martini Sundae at PH and I said I could top it on our trip! (I guess that was an unintended pun). So the giant sundae gauntlet has been thrown.

Cinderelley
04-02-2014, 04:37 PM
I made an ADR for Beaches and Cream really late one evening. Just in case. I was also thinking about maybe Ghirardelli's in DTD for the Earthquake Family Favorite.
A little background - My Sis and her family are in WDW right now. They sent me a picture of her family enjoying the Martini Sundae at PH and I said I could top it on our trip! (I guess that was an unintended pun). So the giant sundae gauntlet has been thrown.

That is funny.