PDA

View Full Version : BMG Questions

DJBMER
03-31-2014, 04:08 PM
In another video I saw a couple go to BOG for lunch. It appeared it was similar to counter service in that they had to choice their meal from a video board and then seat themselves. Is it like this for lunch and dinner? Or is dinner similar to a meal in a seated , table service restaurant?

disneymom15
03-31-2014, 05:14 PM
Yes, lunch is "counter service" you order at a kiosk, you receive an electronic type rose as a table locator and select your table. Dinner is full table service.

DJBMER
03-31-2014, 05:44 PM
Thanks so much, Jodie!

dixielandings
04-01-2014, 07:30 AM
I'd like to add that it was really lovely at lunch. I was so disappointed that we didn't get a dinner reservation. My grilled gruyere sandwich with haricot vert delivered to my table under the watchful eyes of Belle and the Beast dancing over our heads...made up for it.

Just be prepared to wait. We arrived at around 10:30 on the first day of our trip in November, DH got in line while DD and I rode the Teacups. It was about a half-hour or so, even before the lunch rush.

DJBMER
04-01-2014, 06:08 PM
Sounds awesome! So you can't make ADRs for lunch...only dinner?

mickeys_princess_mom
04-01-2014, 11:25 PM
Sounds awesome! So you can't make ADRs for lunch...only dinner?

No ADRs for lunch, but you may be able to book through a Fastpass! I'm trying right now for May, and I was able to get one in February. Never would have known about it without the great folks at Intercot! And lunch there is still quite the treat! They roll your lunch out to your table after you are seated, and both food and atmosphere are a great use of counter service meals!

DJBMER
04-02-2014, 02:08 PM
Awesome! Thanks for the tip!