PDA

View Full Version : AofA room preference?

llb
03-26-2014, 10:07 PM
We are booked for a Cars suite at the AofA. Can anyone tell me if the rooms in building 3 that do not face the pool (but do face the lake) have an additional charge because of the view? We really do not want to face the pool (because of the noise) but do not want to pay more for a water view. Any suggestions on rooms for the Cars suites would be much appreciated! Thanks!

r4kids
03-26-2014, 10:16 PM
We just stayed in the exact building with a pool side room. It was very quiet surprisingly and it's nice looking out over all the cars decor! I don't believe there's an additional charge for lake view.

llb
03-26-2014, 10:24 PM
That's great to know! thanks! Just curious, how did you find the rooms? We are a family of 6 with kids ages 16,12,10, and 8 and wondering if it will be a little cramped. Also, any tips, tricks or techniques regarding this resort would be wonderful. Thank you!

mozman
03-27-2014, 10:57 AM
It will be a cozy fit. I'm a family of six as well and stayed in the cars suite last year, but with smaller kids (9,6,3,3). You will have 2 bathrooms that will certainly help you out. Where it gets cramp is the dining table converts to a murphy bed and then there is the sofa bed. If you keep the beds down/open, there will be less space to spread out. You may also find it a bit tight for storage/luggage.

I think overall you will enjoy the resort. The theming is great.