PDA

View Full Version : FP+ Selection Question

Dream'nDisney
03-26-2014, 02:00 PM
I understand that Epcot and HS has tiering and I can select one FP+ from group A and two from either B or C.

So, am I understanding this correctly, that since MK and AK aren't "tiering," that I can select three group "A" FP+'s? (i.e., Space Mountain, Splash Mountain and Big Thunder Mountain Railroad) for MK, and on a different day select three group "A" FP+'s (Expedition Everest, Kali River Rapids and Kilimanjaro Safaris) for AK, if they are avaialble?

faline
03-26-2014, 06:43 PM
Pretty much - yes. When you get ready to make your selections, you will either be allowed to pick from the entire list or you'll be offered the option to pick one of the following and then two of the next tier depending on which park you plan to go to.

yankeesfan123
03-26-2014, 08:00 PM
When it comes to MK and AK, there is no "group A". They are all the same

You may consider something "group A", but that's just your opinion.

At HS, Disney tells you what "group A" is.

In my opinion, ToT is certainly group A, but instead a stage show is...?

I don't think the tiering in HS and EPCOT are entirely about popularity. I think load speed,wait times, and availability also play a factor.

But to answer your question, yes, you can choose whatever you want at MK and AK at this time.

Dream'nDisney
03-27-2014, 02:11 PM
Sweet! Thank you. :mickey:

Dream'nDisney
03-31-2014, 02:13 PM
My kids want to know if we can schedule the same attraction in the same day at MK. So, for instance, one FP+ for Space Mountain and then later that day another FP+ for Space Mountain

yankeesfan123
03-31-2014, 06:37 PM
My kids want to know if we can schedule the same attraction in the same day at MK. So, for instance, one FP+ for Space Mountain and then later that day another FP+ for Space Mountain

As or right now, no.

In the future? Maybe.

Keep your eye out, the system is still evolving.

The system is still officially in testing.

Even when it is out of testing, things can still change/adapt/evolve.